[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10th pick

I'd be very tempted to go WR/WR out of the bottom of the draft, but to answer your question...

I like Moreno, but I'm concerned that his hamstring issue will linger, so I'll eliminate him. At that spot, I'd rather have consistent, reliable production than unproven upside and questionable situation, so I'll eliminate Charles and mathews.

I think based on various factors like team situation (OFF and DEF), talent, etc. I'd go with Greene, Grant, and Benson, in that order.

But again, I think I'd go WR/WR or maybe even WR/QB.

I am still unsure of what I will do with my first 2, with no PPR our RB's go fast, so I am leaning toward RB/RB, but have not ruled out RB/WR with my first 2. Really hard for me to go WR/WR and have my RB1 come at #34 overall, but I get your point to lock up 2 studs at WR might be easier than avoiding a miss at picking two RB's between 10-15 that pan out all year long.