[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rank these WR's, need 2 dropped

burton

Keeper or non-Keeper?

My bad I should have said. Non-keeper. We start 2 WR's and have the flex option but I most likely am going 3 RB's. So only 2 will start. As well I have Steve Smith (CAR) which is my locked starter. This is my list of guys for WR2 and alternates.

i'd definitely drop Mario Manningham for 1. The other is kinda tough. I'd put it between Lee Evans and Mike Williams. Lee Evans is obviously a higher rated receiver but the upside of Mike Williams is exciting. Both of them are good receivers in a weak offense with below average qb's. I'd probably drop Mike Williams though.

I'm assuming Non PPR since you didn't say:

1) Nicks - Not even close, not even in the conversation to drop

2) Meachem - Great potential...only reason not a no brainer is because of the injury and PUP status

3) Evans - Good long threat, clear #1 receiver, but I might be the buffalo QB

4) Mason - Battling injuries, good offense, a lil pressure may be off with Boldin...and he's old

5) Williams - Could be primary reciever in TB, but a rook so you just don't know

6) Manningham - Third option, decent upside but not as high of a ceiling as others

I think Manningham is a no brainer drop...for me, I probably drop Mason as my other spot...my reason being you are going to play Nicks most times as your WR2...if Meachem gets health he's a viable alternative...Williams could be lightening in a bottle and so could Evans if a buffalo QB comes out solid.

Now if it is PPR, I'd probably drop Evans or Meachem....both are a TD threats and you already have that in Smith and Nicks...so then Mason becomes your PPR value.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Is this league a redraft, keeper or dynasty?

If it's a keeper or dynasty, I would keep Hakeem Nicks and Mike Williams. Both of them look like they have a bright future ahead of them.

If it's a redraft, then I probably would go with Nicks and Mason. You just don't know what you're going to get with Evans. It's a toss-up between Mason and Evans for your second WR.

Thanks a lot for the replies so far. It's non-ppr / redraft. In my mind it was Manningham so far but was having troubles selecting another. I was thinking Mike Williams however from what's been said so far he's been really good.

Sorry if there is confusion, I am looking at dropping 2 and most likely keeping the rest.

Edited by burton

1 - Hakeem Nicks - He'll be a stud

2 - Lee Evans - A better team this year and hopefully more opportunities not having TO to biatch about not getting the ball enough

3 - Derrick Mason - Was okay last year but added talent and depth could hurt his numbers this year

4 - Robert Meachem - On a roster full of talent and a QB not shy about sharing the wealth

5 - Mike Williams TB - Looking like he could take the number 1 spot, but a rookie and they brought in some older talent to mentor

6 - Mario Manningham - Just does nothing for me, especially with Manning throwing.

Edelman in a PPR has some value for the first half of the year or so

Until Welker comes back that is. Edelman does look like he will definately be a good slot receiver though but he will have to wait his turn until Welker decides to hang the cleets up!