[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dropped Lee Evans for Malcolm Floyd.

phazed

Hey guys,

I'm in a 12 team league and missed my pick so it decided to autopick and gave me Lee Evans. I really don't like that quarterback situation in Buffalo, so I decided to drop Lee and pick up Malcolm Floyd. Since Vincent Jackson probably isn't going to be showing up anytime soon, Floyd should become a much larger target for Rivers.

Was this a good or bad move?

Thanks!

10 Team League:

QB: Phillip Rivers, Chad Henne

RB: MJD, Cedric Benson, Ricky Williams, Jahvid Best, Cadillac Williams

WR: Miles Austin, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Percy Harvin, Malcolm Floyd

TE: Chris Cooley, Jeremy Shockey

D/ST: Bengals

K: Mason Crosby

12 Team League:

QB: Joe Flacco, Chad Henne

RB: MJD, Ryan Mathews, Justin Forsett, Ahmad Bradshaw, Leonard Weaver

WR: Desean Jackson, Steve Smith (NY), Santana Moss, Malcolm Floyd, Devin Aromashodu

TE: Greg Olsen, Zach Miller

D/ST: Giants

K: Lawrence Tynes

Ouch. I am probably in the minority, but I'm actually high on L.Evans this year. Playing from behind almost every game and with a very weak running game, the Bills are gonna be FORCED to throw all day. Evans could be poised for a resurgent year.

Ouch. I am probably in the minority, but I'm actually high on L.Evans this year. Playing from behind almost every game and with a very weak running game, the Bills are gonna be FORCED to throw all day. Evans could be poised for a resurgent year.

Ditto. I think Evans has a great opportunity here not having cray baby TO around.

Evans historically has 2 great games per year...trouble is, you have to decide which 2 will they be . I wouldn't want that aggravation, plus remember he will be in lockdown on Revis Island 2 games as well....ZILCH...NADA !!! :wacko:

Revis who? :tup:

Who's going to be throwing the ball to Evans?

Who's is going to draw any of the defenses attention other than Evans?

At his best he's a hit or miss home run threat...I'll take the upside of Floyd in a better offense, with better weapons, and a far superior QB...especially with VJax's uncertain situation

I would take Floyd as well. Bills QB situation is a joke and until their management decides to bring one in they will continue to be horrible. The Bills drafted ANOTHER RB in Spiller when they had Lynch and Jackson. While they did get injured they are only projected to be 4-6 weeks. On top of that they just picked up another RB, some no name guy but nonetheless. Rivers is a great QB and Floyd will definitely be getting looks while Vjax is out.