[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If GORE goes down...

Chris1982

Who becomes the best fantasy option, Dixon or Westbrook?

Westbrook is obviously more useful when Gore is playing, but if Gore goes down, does Dixon become more valuable?

Is it like the Falcons situation?? Right now Norwood would be more useful, but if Turner goes down, then Snelling is the primary back?

THOUGHTS?

Wait a couple of weeks to see how preseason shakes out. If you can't wait, draft other players.

Why handcuff with a player that will sit on your bench generating ZERO points every week when you can draft someone else who will generate positive points every week.

I would, but I'm in a HUGE league, and Westbrook clears waivers on the 20th. I am just trying to figure out if it's worth picking him up, cuz if I don't someone else will.

I already have Dixon on my bench... I am just trying to figure out if it's the same as in Atlanta... Westbrook gets all the 3rd downs, but if Gore goes down, Dixon becomes the starter?

I would, but I'm in a HUGE league, and Westbrook clears waivers on the 20th. I am just trying to figure out if it's worth picking him up, cuz if I don't someone else will.

I already have Dixon on my bench... I am just trying to figure out if it's the same as in Atlanta... Westbrook gets all the 3rd downs, but if Gore goes down, Dixon becomes the starter?

The real quesion you need to be asking is, whether or not Gore goes down, is Westbrook in his current state (factoring in what his contribution may be in case of injury, as you must do for all backup players) more valuable than any player on your current roster. If the answer is yes, then make a play for him. if the answer is no, then let someone else have him.

Not just that, but I am trying to figure out if Westbrook automatically becomes the starter if Gore goes down! Like I asked, is it the same as in Atlanta? Snelling is worth nothing in fantasy, but if Turner goes down he does (just like Dixon) - can Westbrook become a full time starter, does he split time with Dixon, or does Dixon become starter and Westbrook keeps the same role he had with Gore?