[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas Pre-seaon Ranking

The 13ers

Can someone explain to me why Pierre Thomas is so high on ranking lists?

In my league, he was the 20th ranked RB from last year point-wise. I know I shouldn't base this year from last year, but just look at his history.

Plus, Brees is the focus of that offense and they have a RBBC going on.

His schedule doesn't suggest he'll have a much better year. He didnt miss much time at all.

Thanks!

Can someone explain to me why Pierre Thomas is so high on ranking lists?

In my league, he was the 20th ranked RB from last year point-wise. I know I shouldn't base this year from last year, but just look at his history.

Plus, Brees is the focus of that offense and they have a RBBC going on.

His schedule doesn't suggest he'll have a much better year. He didnt miss much time at all.

Thanks!

Mike Bell wont be vulturing TDS this year? :wacko:

Couple of reasons...

1. People still remember his 2008 season when he was pure gold at the end of the year. He also had some good games last season but was hampered by injuries and both Bell and Bush vulturing some short yardage TDs.

2. He should get at least 250 touches in a high-powered offense this year. That alone makes him a low-end #2/high-end #3.

3. Bell is gone and he only has P.J. Hill, Ivory, and Betts to back him up...which pretty much means that Payton will be forced to play him whether he wants to rest him or not. Bush will get some touches but he's more of a 3rd down/receiving/gimmick back.

4. He's injury-prone which is why he's not ranked even higher.