[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop M. Bush for A. Foster?

gordo721

(PPR)....my RB's are as: Mendenhall, Mathews, Charles, Harrison, and M. Bush...

Just seen that A. Foster is a FA. should i drop M. Bush for A. Foster? I see M. Bush eventually taking over McFadden as the #1 RB in Oak. But i'm questioning if A. Foster can carry the load with a struggling S. Slaton? What do you guys think?

Edited by gordo721

No, I definitely wouldn't drop Bush, and according to most rankings, Bush is ahead of Foster (though Foster is climbing since the Tate injury).

Surely there's someone else who's a better drop. Looking at your RBs alone, I'd say Harrison would be a candidate. Don't drop Bush. McFadden is still banged up and done nothing to warrant any kind of big split.

Yeah Harrison was my other option to drop... i guess his last impressions on me have me convinced in him.

His final 3 games of the season he got 286 yds. 3 TD's vs. KC/ 148 yds. 1 TD vs. OAK/ 127 yds. 1 TD vs. JAC..

Yeah Harrison was my other option to drop... i guess his last impressions on me have me convinced in him.

His final 3 games of the season he got 286 yds. 3 TD's vs. KC/ 148 yds. 1 TD vs. OAK/ 127 yds. 1 TD vs. JAC..

Well, surprisingly, some rankings do support dropping Bush (and definitely support picking up Foster, who's surpassed him on many rankings sheets), but I think you'd end up regretting keeping Harrison by the second half of the season, when Bush is firmly locked into the starting gig there, and Harrison could be fighting for playing time with Hardesty.

Maybe if Harrison might start for you early, then I might say keep him, but with backups, I'd rather have the far safer choices as fill-ins all year in Foster and Bush. Until CLE is convinced Harrison can be the primary guy there, then I can't be.

i'd pick up foster. tossup as to whether to drop bush or harrison.

I'd pick up Foster and drop Harrison....FAST!

fftoolbox.com forecasts Harrison facing some very tough defenses with a strength of schedule of 28 while Bush has an sos ranked 9th easiest.

Dude, I think you have the "wrong" BUSH !! :wacko:

Why? If Oakland is smart (who knows how likely that will be) and starts Bush instead of McFadden, you can bet he'll get a decent amount of carries per game. With at least 15 carries last year, he averaged over 100 YAG. Reggie isn't #1 in New Orleans and won't be as consistent.

Edited by injendsm