[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice Gore or Turner

Jackass

One of my drafts is coming up in a few days and i've got the #5 pick. I think the guy ahead of me is going QB so that will leave me the choice of these 3. Most rankings i've seen have Rice going next, but i'm not completely sold.

Assuming Mcgahee's on the squad still, i see Rice losing some TD's and maybe maxing out at 10. Gore's got a great schedule but i view him as maybe having the most injury risk (Rice and Turner appear to have decent schedules as well). I like Turner a lot as well (this is non-PPR btw) and think he's being undervalued based on his injury last year which he seems to be fully recovered from.

Any other thoughts that i'm missing?

If it were me, I'd go with Gore. I know he missed 2 games last year due to injury, but he is the only one of these guys with a proven track record. I also think Vernon Davis and Crabtree will allow the 49ers to put up some numbers through the air, which will force defenses to keep guys out of the box.

My second choice would be Rice. He looked pretty good against the Skins last night and showed good burst through the hole, but McGahee will undoubtedly get the goal line carries.

As far as Turner goes, I watched the Falcons vs. the Pats, and he looked slow...almost sluggish. Maybe it's rust, but he just didn't look right. He's also only had one good year and will probably put up the same type of numbers that Forte did last year.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

I am drafting at #5 in my non-PPR league, and if I have a choice between those three, I am taking Rice, without question. I think he is a bigger part of the Ravens' offense than Turner is of Atlanta's, and, I think Rice is less of an injury risk than Gore.