[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Turner or Rice @#4 - no PPR

hezagenius

Got my draft in a little bit and I'm torn between these 2 guys (I'm hoping #3 takes a QB or Rice so I can snag MJD). I think Rice is a yardage monster but Turner is a TD machine. Both have capable backups but something tells me McGahee will be a lot more involved than Snelling barring injuries.

Is it crazy to take Turner over Rice?

Thanks

I wouldnt bank on #3 not taking MjD. FWIW Turner fell to the 2nd round in my draft. I'de go Ray Rice. I do, however have McGahee on my roster, so I hope you're correct about him getting more action. Turner would be a solid choice though, either way you'll be good.

Edited by gsxunv04

Got my draft in a little bit and I'm torn between these 2 guys (I'm hoping #3 takes a QB or Rice so I can snag MJD). I think Rice is a yardage monster but Turner is a TD machine. Both have capable backups but something tells me McGahee will be a lot more involved than Snelling barring injuries.

Is it crazy to take Turner over Rice?

Thanks

I agree with your line of thinking.

I passed on MJD with my 3rd pick for Rice. I really like the addition of the offense this year, and I believe Rice will be a monster. Yes, McGahee will get his, but Rice is a stud on a stud team. MJD plays for a pathetic Jax team. Furthermore, the second half of the season last year, MJD wore down significantly. He only averaged 3.7 yds per carry with a drop on TD's. Don't get me wrong, he's a monster, I just like the O-line and offensive weapons that Baltimore has.

Good luck this season,

Chuck Norris 8