[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to keep one of the following RB"s

In a ten team league......1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving......6 pts for a TD...

We keep 2 players (team in signature), but cannot keep 2 at the same position.

That being said, of these 3, who has the most potential for a solid season?

Beanie Wells: should be the starter, but Hightower will get his share. Does have a lot of upside and explosiveness, and if he stays healthy, could have a strong season

Pierre Thomas: a lot of the crowded backfield from last season is no longer there. Reggie Bush still is; will get his share, but PT runs hard and Saints are a great offensive team

Cedric Benson: loved him last year, but he doesn't score a lot of TD's, and with TO and Ocho, will it be more of a passing team?

Leaning towards Beanie at this point.....high risk/high reward...

Thoughts?

thanks!

I'm really on the Beanie band wagon for this year with AZ going to a rush first offense, but, there are still some concerns. I however, really like PT this year. Benson, he could end up lame ducking it and pulling a Forte and being the biggest RB1 flop this year.

I'd have to say the safest would be PT. The riskiest with the most potential return is Wells. I'd avoid Benson.

I would go with PT, he doesn't have as much competition to split carries with and they have a great passing attack to keep 8 out of the box, he also can catch the ball a bit.

Beanie doesn't catch the ball and with the crap at QB cardinals have they will load up on the run until somebody proves able to beat them via the pass.

Cedric could have a solid year again but he doesn't have the scoring potential of PT IMO.

Mistake. PT, not even close. Why? Offensive power, ARZ has none in fact they do not even know which crappy QB to put in now. Second Hightower is still going to steal carries and most 3rd down situations. Plus, they will be throwing a ton just to stay in games. Being in Fantasy for a long time having players on a good offense most of the time outperforms players on diaper dirtty offenses (insert ARZ).

It's between P. Thomas and B. Wells to me. If you asked me two weeks ago I would say B. Wells for sure. I've been really high on him this year and I love targeting RBs who finish strong the previous season. With that said I'm starting to get a little nervous with the QB situation in Arizona and if teams can load up the box against them than he could have a hard time finding running room. P. Thomas is very interesting to me the guys has had some great games but, seems to get hurt and disapeer at times. Thomas does play for a much better team and is a better spot start because he will have those big games but, I dont think he will be a consistant weekly starter. I think Wells can/will be a better week to week starter. I think since it is a keepr league I would keep Wells. Sorry if this was kind of hard to follow I was pretty much thinking out loud. This question really got me thinking.

Edited by Tyler

As much as I love the high powered offense of the Saints, think PT is odd man out.....Bush will get his share, and Ivory has been explosive during the pre season.

comes down to a consistent Benson, who only had 6 td's last year but solid yardage, or upside Beanie, who ended the season strong, hasn't been named the starter, but could put up solid numbers.

the issue is the QB situation (or lack thereof) in Arizona....!!