[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice or MJD

PSU1

I would go Rice. You might remember that I was MJD's biggest fan going into last year. I thought he was a shoe in for top 4 RB and I was right. One thing that I noticed having him on my deep keeper is that MJD is kind of feast of famine. If you look at his stats closer you'll notice a torrid stretch at mid-season and then he was relatively quiet the rest of the year. I think Rice is going to be far more consistent on a week to week basis even with McGahee and McLain stealing touches.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I would go Rice. You might remember that I was MJD's biggest fan going into last year. I thought he was a shoe in for top 4 RB and I was right. One thing that I noticed having him on my deep keeper is that MJD is kind of feast of famine. If you look at his stats closer you'll notice a torrid stretch at mid-season and then he was relatively quiet the rest of the year. I think Rice is going to be far more consistent on a week to week basis even with McGahee and McLain stealing touches.

+1. I also love MJD, and rode his coattails last year, but I also know that he can be shut down if defenses key in on him... That's where I think Rice gets another bump, because defenses have to respect Boldin and Flacco far more than the Garrard/MSW connection, which is shaky on both ends.

But your the Baltimore homer, so you tell us? Is Rice really set to get the goal-line carries? If so, then you can add that to the consistent yards and catches in PPR, and that would give Rice a clear edqe with comparable TDs.

I know they were taking calls about McGahee, but with Parmele not impressing and McClain fumbling, I'd bet on him being there... But the question is, do they run the aging McGahee at the goal-line, or reduce him to just the backup for Rice, whose ability between the tackles is way underrrated.