[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Percy Harvin taken off kickoff return depth charts

notem

I would imagine it's due to the fact that with Rice out he becomes their #1 WR so they can't have him returning kicks.

Probably a lot of that is the reason, But also, his episode last week occurred after he'd been involved in special teams practice. There's some belief that looking up to field kicks may have at least brought on that particular attack.

That's interesting with the whole migraine situation. Still I don't think this makes him a legitimate fantasy player, he won't match up well with #1 DBs. Peterson is about to explode

Not sure I understand how Harvin moves to #1 over Berrian. Not sure why Harvin doesn't match up well with #1 DBs. Not sure how any of this raises Peterson's stock. I would think the better the passing weapons, the more it opens up the running game, no? He's already going to get a monster load of carries regardless.

Probably a lot of that is the reason, But also, his episode last week occurred after he'd been involved in special teams practice. There's some belief that looking up to field kicks may have at least brought on that particular attack.

Well i guess they can't throw him any passes with any arc on them then. It's a good thing Favre came back or he wouldn't have been able to play at all.

Well i guess they can't throw him any passes with any arc on them then. It's a good thing Favre came back or he wouldn't have been able to play at all.

True. The arc of a thrown football is quite the same as one that has been kicked. And I hear in practice they quite often have the wrs run downfield while the qb throws the ball as high as they can.