[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hate my draft

10 team, 0.5 ppr, 0.1 pts/yd, 6 pts/td

Ever have one of those drafts were nothing seems to go right and at the end of it you look at your whole team and think what did I do. I was picking from the 5 hole in a 10 team draft. Here is how it went:

1.05 Frank Gore

2.06 Roddy White

3.05 Greg Jennings

4.06 Pierre Thomas

5.05 Knowshon Moreno

6.06 Tony Gonzalez

7.05 Brett Farve

8.06 Lee Evans

9.05 Kevin Kolb

10.06 Jerricho Cotchery

11.05 Darren Sproles

12.06 Leon Washington

13.05 Laurence Maroney

14.06 Bears D

15.05 Adam Viniteri

Nobody on the roster I am real excited about and a lot a guys with bust written all over them. Need someone to tell me it is going to be all right. Lie if you must.

P. Thomas can potentially be the ray rice of last year, he's only fighting with R. Bush now that Mike Bell is gone, the other backups got hurt.

Jennings should be a beast with Rodgers throwin his way

Roddy White was already pretty studdly

T. Gonzalez will be M. Ryan's security blanket all over the field including red zone again this year

Lee Evans wont do a lot but atleast he's the top dog on his team and should get most of the targets while they play from behind all year,

you may lack a little in depth but they are BN players anyway

YOUR DRAFT SUCKED! That's what you were asking me to say right? :wacko:

Your team looks fine. I think you might have loaded up too much on the RBs though. I also might not have gone Moreno with both Gore and Thomas, especially when you have little WR depth... Kinda depends on lineup requirements though. If you start 2WRs, you're okay for now, but if you start 3, it's time to start hunting the wire.

But luckily WR is the easiest to address on the waiver-wire. Your team should be fine. I've seen much worse in a RMT thread.

P. Thomas can potentially be the ray rice of last year, he's only fighting with R. Bush now that Mike Bell is gone, the other backups got hurt.

Jennings should be a beast with Rodgers throwin his way

Roddy White was already pretty studdly

T. Gonzalez will be M. Ryan's security blanket all over the field including red zone again this year

Lee Evans wont do a lot but atleast he's the top dog on his team and should get most of the targets while they play from behind all year,

you may lack a little in depth but they are BN players anyway

Keep an eye on rookie, IVORY, who has looked pretty impressive in pre-season....He keeps it up, they will work him in....

Gore had a decent year last year, but I'm not sold on him.....

Kolb does have BOOM or BUST written all over him as well.....

good luck

I absolutely love Frank Gore this year, he has potential for 2,000 total yards, I grabbed him 4th in my league. Jennings should be top-10 at least this year, and Roddy White has the talent to be top 5. Don't like your QB, but Favre and Kolb should hold it down. Not a fan of Pierre Thomas but he should have a decent season

I absolutely love Frank Gore this year, he has potential for 2,000 total yards, I grabbed him 4th in my league. Jennings should be top-10 at least this year, and Roddy White has the talent to be top 5. Don't like your QB, but Favre and Kolb should hold it down. Not a fan of Pierre Thomas but he should have a decent season

Thanks for the reply. I don't like my qb's either I think that is why I took them relatively close together. I took Farve and immediately second guessed myself and then took Kolb to kind of cover for that. Did the same with P. Thomas, took him as my rb2 and then immediately second guessed myself and then took Moreno to cover for that. This is why I said I hated my draft. I was fairly confident with my first 2 picks then felt like I was chasing my tail the rest of the draft.

I love your first three picks, but would have likely gone with a QB in the 4th, assuming one of the top 6-7 QB's was still left?

Brees, Manning, Rodgers, Romo, Brady, Schaub were gone before my pick in the 4th. Rivers was left. Thought I could get him in the fifth because only one of the guys in the top 4 needed a qb but he took Rivers in the 5th two picks before me. You are probably right I should have gone with Rivers in the 4th.

Not sure why everyone thinks the Favre/Kolb qb combo stinks. You have a guy that threw for 33 td's and 4,000 yds last year. Yeah, he's lost Rice for half the year but so what. He made Rice what he is and can do well without him. He'll still throw for 28 td's and 4,000 yds. Kolb is an upside boom or bust guy. Philly will throw the ball and have good young receivers in Maclin, Jackson and Celek. Also will throw to McCoy alot. Only conerns w/ him are his O line doesn't look good and the Vick factor. Reid will do everything in his power for him to succeed to cover letting McNabb go. If you don't get Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Romo, Schaub or Brady you can't do much better (only 6 teams can get those guys). All the other guys have question marks.