[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting tonight

swk473

Need your help.

12 team, PPR league in which we start at the RB & WR slots the following: RB, RB/WR, RB/WR, WR, WR

My question is, fearing the MJD falls to #4 (and CJ, AP, RR are gone) do you take Gore, Andre Johnson, or Moss in a contract year?

Huddle has AJ scoring most FPTs for my leagues settings but fear he cannot repeat his last two years. Only Jerry Rice ever did. Thoughts please as I am drafting tonight.

I would nab Gore in the #4 spot.

I picked up MJD in a draft a couple of days ago and now with reports about JAC possibly reducing his workload, I am thinking I should have gone with a RB that has less concern surrounding him.

There is a little more uncertainty around MJD this season, but there are also concerns about your other options. I took Gore over MJD in a draft Saturday, but that was right after all the "surgery" news broke Friday. Gore's easy schedule pushed me over the edge. Take a look at his schedule and see if you don't start drooling. If you are worried about MJD, take Gore.

Agree with Gore over MJD. I'm in a traditional flex league and picking fourth. Porbably taking Gore over MJD and RRice, whichever is left. With my first round pick, I want a sure thing. I like Rice's touches and quickness, I like MJDs TDs and consistency. But I think this is the year for Gore. So, Gore over Rice and MJD? Probably yes, for me. Thoughts?

There is a little more uncertainty around MJD this season, but there are also concerns about your other options. I took Gore over MJD in a draft Saturday, but that was right after all the "surgery" news broke Friday. Gore's easy schedule pushed me over the edge. Take a look at his schedule and see if you don't start drooling. If you are worried about MJD, take Gore.

I would go with Andre. He's the only certainty of that list.