[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

VJax trade

tallguylehigh

Ok, so I was thinking of throwing out a trade offer for VJax. The guy who picked him up got him EARLY not realizing he was suspended so he is a little weak at WR.

The question I am asking myself is given that I am pretty happy at WR (see team below) should I sacrifice some and wait for VJax to return and hope he is a beast, or hold onto who I have?

Is a J. Knox or S. Moss straight up trade for VJax an insult? Is VJax worth the gamble?

Thanks for the help.

REALLY????? Someone actually drafted Jackson in your league LMAO!!!! And now your considering trading for the LOSER....... please step away from the trade button and Fantasy Football in general. First off there is a REASON San Diego hasn't signed this loser to a long term high dollar contract, let me lay it out for you quoted from the Huddle:

Huddle Up: Just like George Costanza, Jackson's "taking it up another notch." While Jackson borrows money from his agents he continues to demand a five-year, $50 million deal with $30 million guaranteed. The Chargers obviously balked at that idea, as have the Seahawks in a possible trade. Today the Star-Tribune reports the Vikings inquired about Jackson but winced at the $50 million too. When does a guy with two DUI arrests and a career-best 1,167 yards in a season finally wise up?

The last line says it all so.....COME ON MAN!!!!! I am just being honest if I offend I apologize.

Good luck the rest of the way.

REALLY????? Someone actually drafted Jackson in your league LMAO!!!! And now your considering trading for the LOSER....... please step away from the trade button and Fantasy Football in general. First off there is a REASON San Diego hasn't signed this loser to a long term high dollar contract, let me lay it out for you quoted from the Huddle:

Huddle Up: Just like George Costanza, Jackson's "taking it up another notch." While Jackson borrows money from his agents he continues to demand a five-year, $50 million deal with $30 million guaranteed. The Chargers obviously balked at that idea, as have the Seahawks in a possible trade. Today the Star-Tribune reports the Vikings inquired about Jackson but winced at the $50 million too. When does a guy with two DUI arrests and a career-best 1,167 yards in a season finally wise up?

The last line says it all so.....COME ON MAN!!!!! I am just being honest if I offend I apologize.

Good luck the rest of the way.

No offense, a tad harsh though- you act as thgough I already gave my top three picks for the guy.

i wouldn't do it, i think that vjax will hold out for the whole year!!

Thanks for the input- I will steer clear!

If you have the roster space why not take a flyer on the guy?

There is no disputing the fact that VJax is a mess but we're talking about stashing him away on your bench,

not relying on him weekly.

No we are talking about trading a player for him , so it is not just stashing him away.