[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD for Best and Marshall?

This is the worst advice forum of all time I believe

:tup: Have fun in all the other advice forums then.

You don't really have the running back depth to trade a stud with a minor knee issue for a guy who might be overworked into being the next Westbrook.

Value-wise, it's not a bad deal, but you have more depth at WR, and I think you'd be trading away the strength of your team at RB. Just my :wacko:

not saying its bad advice but you have 300 people look and only 2 comments made.

Well I was really hoping I could trade a Floyd and VJax for another good #2 RB after I got Marshall and Best

Well, if they didn't have anything worth saying, did you just want them to BS you?

Word of advice; It's not smart to piss off the few people who will give you good advice, or you'll end up with nothing but bad advice

Has anyone looked up Best injury report?? It's nothing like everyone makes it there all FREAK accidents and when he broke his forearm he only missed one game. Then everyone say's he is to small to make it Ray Rice is 5'8" 205 Best is 5'10" 200, I mean I understand that is 2 inches taller and 5 pounds lighter making him seem slimmer, but come on the dude is a beast there is raw talent there I don't think anyone can mess with. Yea Detroit is not everyone's Super Bowl pick, but they are on the rise with there offense. Why could Best not be a great keeper?

I think I will do it I took a chance last year and traded Turner for #1 pick which I took C. Johnson worked out great, then had #4 pick which I took Ray Rice and everyone thought I was crazy that early. Then traded him for MJD in week 3. I might be making a mistake right now, but I feel the same way this year about MJD as I did Turner last. He has no control over when that knee will swell up and keep him out

Has anyone looked up Best injury report?? It's nothing like everyone makes it there all FREAK accidents and when he broke his forearm he only missed one game. Then everyone say's he is to small to make it Ray Rice is 5'8" 205 Best is 5'10" 200, I mean I understand that is 2 inches taller and 5 pounds lighter making him seem slimmer, but come on the dude is a beast there is raw talent there I don't think anyone can mess with. Yea Detroit is not everyone's Super Bowl pick, but they are on the rise with there offense. Why could Best not be a great keeper?

I think I will do it I took a chance last year and traded Turner for #1 pick which I took C. Johnson worked out great, then had #4 pick which I took Ray Rice and everyone thought I was crazy that early. Then traded him for MJD in week 3. I might be making a mistake right now, but I feel the same way this year about MJD as I did Turner last. He has no control over when that knee will swell up and keep him out

You seem to have a good gut....go with it.

I like Best too. If not for the injury he would've been a top 3 pick in the draft.

I think it's a gamble whichever way you look at it. Personally, I drafted Jahvid Best this year. After my draft I immediately traded my Keeper from Round one for Ray Rice (my Keeper was MJD btw). I just don't have a great feeling for MJD this year, and that was before the knee issue became known. I followed my gut. I also know I may regret that, but thats a chance you take.

My advice, if MJD is giving you butterflies now, and you can make this trade go for it. I am a Dolphin fan and I believe Marshall will be good this year BUT I also think he may see (at least for the first half of the season) some inconsistent production which may lead to him not having 100 ctaches this year, but I still think he will be a top 10 wideout by the end of the season.

I am going on gut feelings with Jahvid Best. I think he will be good now and in the future. I don't go quite as far as Schwartz and get my jollies watching Jahvid Best highlights, but I can see where he is coming from (no pun intended). Best is an ewxciting player, and I do not believe the hype about his injuries.

So if your gut says yes, do it. You'll kick yourself for the rest of the season if your gut was right and you didn't

I agree with some Huddlers above DO NOT BE TRASHIN when asking for advice. That will net you NOTHING.

Now on your question; MJD without a doubt is a proven stud RB, consistent and will get his barring injury (and injury wise could happen to anyone). In this trade if you are one who wants to play safe and get reliable points each week then stick with MJD. If you are more of a risk taker and want upside then go for the trade. Your WR depth is weak and Marshall would help a lot. However Hene and Marshall need to get on the same page (needs to be proven) and knowing Miami does not have that good of a passing schedule, lies the risk. But championships are usually won by the guy who rolls the dice a bit. If it were me, I make that trade looking at your team (CJ really brings you a RB worth 1.5 so you are good there). Roll....