[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB2 Question

champ48win

Addai - did you really need help with this one?

ASYS

If you think for one second that addai has more value than hightower this week your INSANE!!!

Addai is on a throw first, throw second offense.

hightower is on a team with a newer QB so he will go to the check down often...making tim a huge target since he has way better hands than beenie, and as already mentioned the rams D is just awful...so once they get a lead its a ground attack all the way

Even though I'm a homer - I do my best not to let my bias for the Colts to get in the way of fantasy football. I don't think you can really go wrong either way. So what the Colts went 0-4 in the preseason. So what Addai got a concussion 2 weeks ago.. The Colts may be a pass first team, but they rely heavily on establishing a run game to make the passing game so successful (a la play action). And contrary to what I said above about the preseason, Addai looked really good this preseason.

Dude is in a contract year and rumor has it that the Colts aren't gonna bring him back next season (if there is a next season). Dude has a chip on his shoulder and will be playing like it.

I'm a proud Addai owner and if the decision were mine to make, I don't think you can go wrong either way, but I'd roll with Addai..

You have to look at all the variables. This is PPR, advantage Hightower. AZ vs STL & IND vs HOU, again, advantage Hightower. No supporting RB, advantage Hightower and a new QB, advantage Hightower. Everything points to Hightower having a better game.

Ok... you made the call... we'll see. If you think the #2 back in a low powered offense vs. a #1 back in a high powered offense is better, you might be right, but then it may require luck.

Edited by Thews40