[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Decision

brownie7868

I am in a standard scoring, 10 team league. I am thinking of going with Gore and Mathews - but Foster looks like he should have a big week as well.

The rest of my line-up:

Romo

Jennings

Royal

A. Gates

Cards

Rackers

My WR's are a little weak, so picking the right RB's will be critical this week.

Thanks for the advice.

I am in a standard scoring, 10 team league. I am thinking of going with Gore and Mathews - but Foster looks like he should have a big week as well.

The rest of my line-up:

Romo

Jennings

Royal

A. Gates

Cards

Rackers

My WR's are a little weak, so picking the right RB's will be critical this week.

Thanks for the advice.

Very tough call. I'd have to go with the guys you drafted in rounds 1 and 2. Gore and Mathews.

Without VJax the Chargers will run more so play action can work to get guys like Floyd involved.

Gore is a must. I think Foster will do well too but of the 3 backs he's the only 1 in danger of not getting the ball much in the 4th quarter.

The Chiefs will either be in a close game or on the wrong side of a blowout...either way Mathews will likely get 20 carries.

Foster might get more like 15 carries if the Colts open up that familiar can of whoopass forcing AJ and Shaub to do what they do.

All three stand to be every down backs, so I'd probably bench the guy with the toughest potential matchup - Foster. There is a decent chance the Texans are playing catchup, hence, abandoning the run. The better question is how did you end up with Royal as your WR2 in a ten team league?