[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: OchoCinco, Megatron, Boldin, Welker

Have to pick 2 from this group and keep flip-flopping. In light of what New England did to Cincy last week, Boldin seems like a must-start. I'm leaning towards benching OchoCinco since the Ravens D seemed to just shut down the Jets. The Lions get the Eagles, who did a fair job of slowing down GB's passing attack. Welker does play the Jets, but I'm thinking he might be a sneaky good play assuming Moss draws the Revis match-up. Boldin had over 100 yards last night just getting the underneath stuff that Welker should be in line for.

Summary of options

Boldin (@CIN)

Cal Johnson (v. PHI)

Welker (@NYJ)

OchoCinco (v. BAL)

First, try and trade a WR for gods sake. I don't think Boldin is a can't miss play this week. The Bengals will play better this week at home against a division rival who they have played very well historically (That's right, even before last year). I also expect the Bengals to spread out Balt, as their weakness is in the secondary, so Chad could have a big day. Sanchez just didn't even try to take advantage of it, but Palmer will.

With this all being said, I would probably go Megatron and Welker.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

What was mentioned in a previous post is very true....The Bengals play the Ravens tough. If you look at how many yards Moss had last week against the Cincy D ( 50 no TDs) you can probably apply that to Boldin. The players that have hurt the Bengals the most in past meetings with the Ravens are Todd Heap and the Defense..not the number 1 reveiver. In fact I look for T.J. to get more yards or targets than Boldin.

On the flip side Ochocinco has been good against the Ravens the past few years, and look at what he did against New England who have a better secondary than Baltimore with Ed Reed out...

I would play Welker for sure and probably pick Ochocinco over Megatron just because of the match-up and who is throwing to Johnson in Detroit.