[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade sitting in my box

MrTed46

I would leave that one in the box. I am not a big fan of Colston or Wells and Foster has huge upside. You can get a lot more for him right now if you want to deal him.

I would suggest offering Brandon Jackson for a WR. You don't need another RB to ride your pine in return. Look to unload a RB for a WR. It will be tough to find a willing partner in a start 2 RB/3 WR league, but worth a shot.

I'd respecfully decline that offer. Colston is too hit or miss and Wells is injured but has tons of upside once healthy (though injury seems to be a common trend with him).

Foster has equal upside to Wells and may be well on the way to proving just how much, and moss isn't a bad wr3.

Sit on what you got for now.

I click decline on that trade as far as I'm concerned there isn't one player you listed on his roster even worth trading for with what your showing on your roster. I would stand pat there are a few guys in my league kicking around trades and I'm like hey its only week 2 ???

Please answer mine thanks

Foster is making me very crazy...so many trades for him. I havn't seen this volume before for a player in week 1

I was able to trade Foster for Peyton, before he went off in week 1, so hold out for more. Okay, so I also included Maclin, but he wasn't starting for me anyway. :wacko: