[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choose a RB for me to start.....

0-16 Again

Here are my choices....no ppr, 6pts td, 0.1pts per yrd

Mike Bell vs. Jags

Anthony Dixon vs Chiefs

Snelling vs. N.O.

Freddie Taylor vs. Buff

Keiland Williams vs. Rams

Bell has done nothing but has great matchup

Dixon also has great matchup but really can only hope for garbage carries and td

Snelling was huge last week but Turner is suppose to be a full but could tweak his hammy at any time

Taylor has good match up but ya can never trust hoody to consistantly give anyone the ball

Williams probably not really an option but Shanny loves to make no name RB a star and they just cut LJ

Leaning between Snelling or Taylor at the moment and would really appreciate your input.

THANKS!!!!

Here are my choices....no ppr, 6pts td, 0.1pts per yrd

Mike Bell vs. Jags

Anthony Dixon vs Chiefs

Snelling vs. N.O.

Freddie Taylor vs. Buff

Keiland Williams vs. Rams

Bell has done nothing but has great matchup

Dixon also has great matchup but really can only hope for garbage carries and td

Snelling was huge last week but Turner is suppose to be a full but could tweak his hammy at any time

Taylor has good match up but ya can never trust hoody to consistantly give anyone the ball

Williams probably not really an option but Shanny loves to make no name RB a star and they just cut LJ

Leaning between Snelling or Taylor at the moment and would really appreciate your input.

THANKS!!!!

I'd say Taylor, just because he is guaranteed to start with Faulk out. And they will need to run the ball with Buf's secondary to win, now whether its enough running to play him...that's a toughy, because you know Brady. But he was limited in practice yesterday with a toe problem. I'd be surprised if this is an issue, but see how he's is listed on todays injury report.

N.O has a bad run D after watching Gore pick them apart & AP in week 1, but with Turner back there might not be a possibility he gets many carries or TDs and its a complete guess and huge risk thinking Turner could tweak something even though it is possible. I say go with your gut. It might be a game time decision once all the injury reports come out. But, honestly, I don't know much about any of the other RBs so more advice should be given! Just my 2 cents

I gotta go Taylor as well. Good matchup and excellent chance to get a bunch of carries running out the clock late in the game when the lead is secure. Snelling would be a nice roll of the dice but you cant predict injuries. He will get more carries per week from here on out though.

Freddie-T for me! Of coarse I got the same problem...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry3248856

Taylor - I wanted to say Snelling, because they are still equivocating on Turner's groin. But rather than introduce a second layer of speculation to this question; I gotta go with the back who is going to start. Thanks for responding to mine re: MJD, Foster, Best