[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheap RB buys

brandon5k1

Hey guys, I'm strong at WR but only have 2 RB's...Jones-Drew and Benson. Have any suggestions on any underachieving RB's with a shot at turning their season around that i could get for cheap? Thanks

Has anyone picked up Lynch yet? Hillis? Javon Ringer supposed to be getting more carres to preserve Johnson.

Hey guys, I'm strong at WR but only have 2 RB's...Jones-Drew and Benson. Have any suggestions on any underachieving RB's with a shot at turning their season around that i could get for cheap? Thanks

if blount is still on the WW maybe you can ake a flier on him...Keep an eye on the Green Bay situation Jackson and Kuhn aren't going to get it done and sombody else will likely step in. There could be a lot of value for whoever does

OK, it's a good topic.

I say buy-buy-buy-and-buy-again on Marshawn Lynch. In my opinion his value has nowhere to go but up, and will go way up. Make an offer, he's on bye and someone might be desperate at another position.

Pete Carroll has not tried to hide the fact that he's a Lynch fan.

Moreno, PT, Charles, Mathews

Guys that are injured or in an unexpected time share now that bye weeks are upon us. They have not put up point worthy of their draft spot, and their owners may finally have had enough. But the remaining schedules are enough to be strong bounce back buy low candidates. Of these, Moreno probably has the least threat of a RBBC upon return.

OK, it's a good topic.

I say buy-buy-buy-and-buy-again on Marshawn Lynch. In my opinion his value has nowhere to go but up, and will go way up. Make an offer, he's on bye and someone might be desperate at another position.

Pete Carroll has not tried to hide the fact that he's a Lynch fan.

Will they come out of the bye with a functional O-line? I doubled-down on Lynch in a couple of leagues and maybe the bye week is the perfect time to fix the run game.

I also agree Fred Jackson will be a nice short-term fix for a lot of teams.