[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WW suggestions

BearBroncos

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I'm okay, not great at WR with Djax, Crabtree, Wallace, Amendola, Steve Johnson and Knox. I'm thinking of dumping Knox to stash James Starks away but I'm thinking that Knox wil have a second coming.

SHould I drop Knox to get a potential solid RB (speculation that he will be the go to guy that is)?

Standard scoring non-ppr league. I'm okay, not great at WR with Djax, Crabtree, Wallace, Amendola, Steve Johnson and Knox. I'm thinking of dumping Knox to stash James Starks away but I'm thinking that Knox wil have a second coming.

SHould I drop Knox to get a potential solid RB (speculation that he will be the go to guy that is)?

How bad are you at RB? I think Starks is worth the risk but if you are stacked on RB I wouldnt. I am not high on Knox this year, Martz and Cutler spread the ball. I can't stand WRs who bring me low #s followed by an occasional boom.

How bad are you at RB? I think Starks is worth the risk but if you are stacked on RB I wouldnt.

agree

I am not high on Knox this year, Martz and Cutler spread the ball. I can't stand WRs who bring me low #s followed by an occasional boom.

disagree. the offense can move the ball and knox has the majority of targets (21) in chi. while i may not start him until he shows you something, he is worth being on your bench.

How bad are you at RB? I think Starks is worth the risk but if you are stacked on RB I wouldn't. I am not high on Knox this year, Martz and Cutler spread the ball. I can't stand WRs who bring me low #s followed by an occasional boom.

I have talent but it just hasn't shine yet so I am weak here until later part of the season. Granted, I'm high on all of these players and my TE, WR's and QB's have bailed me out for the most part. I have Mathews, Wells, Greene and Blount. BTW, Mathews should have a big game this week... God I hope!

Keep in mind, this is a 5 man keeper league and I have Wells and Greene under contract for 3 years, so they may not be my saving grace this year, but they will be stud soon so I'm hoping Mathews steps up, soon. Blount, I just see that he has the talent and theyy just can't rely on Caddy any longer but as you can see, I need the RB help to help this year.

And regards to Starks abilities. I've read that Stark has been staying in football shape and has been showing sign of brilliance in that his speed has come back even better than anticipated.