[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beanie on ww....?

Slugs3511

1 ppr, 1 pt. every 10 rush/rec...

start 2 Rbs 2 wrs and a flex from those positions....

My RbS: Bradshaw, MJD, Starks, and Felix....

Wrs: Desean Jax, Dwayne Bowe, Lance Moore, Roddy, and Bess....D. Jackson is on IR so I have 5 Wrs on my roster..

So, should I drop Starks and pick up Beanie, I have a roster spot if drop Starks...?

I've got a decision myself between Donald Brown or Starks. Focusing on Beanie or Starks I'd probably pick up Beanie. Starks has great upside but there are conflicting reports in terms of when and how much he will see the field this year. So he is a very long shot at being fantasy viable, but with the state of the Packers running game he could be a diamond in the rough.

Who is Starks, if you're talking GB RB not sure why you have him.

Starks was at practice on Wednesday, but only when through basic drills with the running backs coach, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Spin: Starks hasn't practiced in pads for almost two years now and the Green Bay coaching staff has never seen him in a full practice. They are still in an evaluation mode with Starks so his ability to help the Green Bay offense this year is slim at best.

Who is Starks, if you're talking GB RB not sure why you have him.

Starks was at practice on Wednesday, but only when through basic drills with the running backs coach, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Spin: Starks hasn't practiced in pads for almost two years now and the Green Bay coaching staff has never seen him in a full practice. They are still in an evaluation mode with Starks so his ability to help the Green Bay offense this year is slim at best.

Yeah, but those spin comments change so frequently. Check the spin from just 2 days prior:

"Spin: Starks could spark the Packers' rushing attack, as it has been dismal since they lost Ryan Grant for the season. The only concern with Starks is whether or not he can avoid the injury bug, as he missed his last season in college with a shoulder injury and has been battling a hamstring injury since joining the Packers. He could be worth a flier on the waiver wire this week"

Well, I throw this out of nowhere... I think that this is Beanie's week....

As a Beanie owner, hope you are right.......but against a solid Seattle D....IN Seattle.....not sure this is 'Beanie's week'....

He got 20 carries before the bye, and managed a whopping 35 yards...against a lesser run D....

Hope he gets it going....but leaving him on bench this week