[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One Trade to Many or Solid Move?

SpinalTapp

my team

QB Brady

RB1 CJ2K

RB2 J.Charles

WR1 R.Wayne

WR2 M.Austin

FLEX M.Wallace

BENCH: Blount, R.Mathews, Ringer, ODaniels, Stafford, VJAX

I give JCharles + Wallace + Blount

I get Gore + DBranch

I would effectivley insert Gore as my RB2 and Branch as my Flex until Mathews started to play better. Also, Vjax will return in Week 12.

The other owner has a WR problem in that he only has Boldin (on a bye), Flyod (hurt), Branch, and D.Thomas. His RBs are Gore, McCoy, Bush, and Snelling. This deal gives him a WR upgrade and RB depth at a slight price (gore to charles).

Is this a good deal for me? for him? Would you tweak it?

Thoughts?

Is this a solid deal for both sides??

the other owner has agreed to the trade if I am still interested. I would appreciate other thoughts on this deal. Feels like a steep price to pay for Gore...Wallace+Charles+Blount.....in exchange for Gore and Branch. I may be able to get R.Bush back also in this deal.

Do you think the original deal is fair as is? Would you require Bush in return also?

I like Gore in this deal but not sold on Branch. Seems like you're giving up a lot. Also, check out K.C.'s schedule over the next 5 or 6 weeks using the Huddle's Strength of Schedule tool. Charles has a great schedule the next 6 weeks. Granted he's splitting carries with T. Jones but he's still getting carries.

I like Gore in this deal but not sold on Branch. Seems like you're giving up a lot. Also, check out K.C.'s schedule over the next 5 or 6 weeks using the Huddle's Strength of Schedule tool. Charles has a great schedule the next 6 weeks. Granted he's splitting carries with T. Jones but he's still getting carries.

I guess it does come down to who I would rather have in my lineup...

Charles + Wallace or Gore + Branch

However, if things pan out and Mathews steps up, I can play Gore + Mathews and keep Branch as bench depth.

While a long shot, I may be able to get him to consider Blount + Mathews + Wallace for McCoy and Branch...but that is a stretch.