[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For anybody that cares...

tazinib1

You can suggest all you want. Its a free country. However, the line of work I am in is extremely cut throat and the average crew member takes 5 years to start making a good living. The union is extremely hard to get into and most guys drop out because they can't handle the stress and pressure of living in your car. Then they start posting woe's me on Facebook and crying on FF websites.....wait :tup:

Truth is, I love what I do and will ride out this horrible wave of bad luck. There are some nice sets rolling in and I can't wait to hop on one and ride it for all its worth.

And thank you so much to everybody that has expressed concern, offered assistance and pretty much just made me smile with a boobie shot (for me to know and you to never find out!! :wacko: ) I am truly blessed to be a part of such an amazing group of individuals here at The Huddle.

Now...if only Stewart had an OL to give him some holes to run through, life would be grand.

What's up with that Terriers show? I thought that had potential???

Well I don't know you very well but hang in there and it seems as if you are a good person and things tend to work out for good people so yours is coming.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are looking up. If all goes well, I should have a place right before Thanksgiving. Been bouncing back and forth between my mothers house in San Diego, a hotel when I need a shower up in LA and spending $ on a hotel. Been working on alot of low budget stuff but the $ is adding up. Here is something that I did yesterday :wacko:

Things are looking up. If all goes well, I should have a place right before Thanksgiving. Been bouncing back and forth between my mothers house in San Diego, a hotel when I need a shower up in LA and spending $ on a hotel. Been working on alot of low budget stuff but the $ is adding up. Here is something that I did yesterday :tup:

:lol:

I'm afraid to click this link. :wacko:

Don't be :tup: .