[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AT&T Phones

fingfootball

I need to get a new cell phone. Was wondering if anyone has had a real durable phone that they liked. And what was it? I dont text, use internet or anything besides make phone calls. Work outdoors and in remote areas, need a phone that can take some abuse and gets pretty good reception. Anyone had one like this?

I need to get a new cell phone. Was wondering if anyone has had a real durable phone that they liked. And what was it? I dont text, use internet or anything besides make phone calls. Work outdoors and in remote areas, need a phone that can take some abuse and gets pretty good reception. Anyone had one like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Motorola-Cell-Bag-Phon...dc#ht_340wt_149

FWIW, I have had good experiences with all the Motorolas I have ever had (total of 4 phones(including two different models(Motorola devices, Nextel service) I used years ago when I was doing tree work in the summers while I was in college)) and two flip phones through AT&T. I am currently an AT&T(iPhone) customer and it looks like they have a Motorola named Tundra that might suit your needs. I cant give it a personal recommendation as I havent used that particular one but (like I said earlier) I have liked all the Motorolas I have ever had and it appears to be getting good reviews (at least on AT&T's site)...