[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start?

Start one:

Steve Breaston vs Minnesota

Hines Ward vs Cinn.

Steve Johnson vs Chicago

Right now im leaning towards Ward just because he will have a good game to make up for his bad game last week. But Johnson and Breaston are both really hot right now and could either break or keep going this week.

Which one?

Edited by Forte Yard Dash

As long as Breaston is healthy (the last report I read indicated he was practicing, so should be ok) I think I'd take a shot on his upside potential, regardless of which clown ARZ decides to use at QB this week. Ward is likely the "safe" play for solid, unspectacular numbers & could surprise with better yardage than I'm expecting, but Breaston would be my choice if you think you need to gamble a bit to get more than an average FF day from the position ... he's not likely to post another ~140 yard game this week, but should get enough targets/yards and a chance at a score to have some impact.

Edited by ts