[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was wondering about the rules for bringing food to the game ?

MustOfBeenDrunk

I'm taking my family to a 49ers game tomorrow and was wondering what the rules were about taking food into the game.

Read this and pay attention to the size of the coolers allowed :wacko:

Let's say you want to bring your own food into a 49ers game at Candlestick Park. The rules prohibit alcohol, glass bottles and cans, but plastic bottles and thermoses are permitted.

Fruit is allowed, although it "must be cut into pieces prior to entering" (so forget the idea of hurling oranges). Now, you've made a lot of sandwiches. So you may be wondering how big a cooler you can lug in.

On this issue, the 49ers are remarkably permissive. According to the club's rules on page 58 of the game program, fans can carry "coolers or ice chests measuring 14 feet wide, 13 feet high, 15 feet deep or less."

"That's about the size of a studio apartment with high ceilings," says Jim Anza of Tracy. "So one man's ice chest is another man's castle. I'm not sure what to make of this rule, but I want to see your wife carry one in. And if she can, we could use her on the defensive line."

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/SanFranc...49ers/index.htm