[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone else rolling the dice with Floyd tomorrow?

CurlyDumps

you are if you don't have a backup plan.

I figure if he doesn't play I can pick up Jabar Gaffney or Crayton. But I'm gonna be travelling tommorow so I may be in the air if/when Floyd is ruled out. My opponent has Phillip Rivers and Prater. I'm up 44 points and I still have Ahmad Bradshaw and Moreno playing. So I might not even need a backup plan. If anything, it will just rub in the win if Rivers and Floyd connect a bunch.

Edited by CurlyDumps

Floyd will play but I think they limit him and his routs. He and Clayton will clear the side lines while Tutu works deep and Gates and the RBs work the middle and flats. You could see Floyd over the middle as well, but I just don't see them stressing his hammy with a lot of deep stuff.

I only hope that Tolbert gets the majority of the work :wacko: I wining by 25 points right now but he has Orton and Floyd yet to play. Sadly, I think he is going to win but that's alright. They guy I'm tied for first in my division has already lost so at worst, we will be tied still.

Floyd will play but I think they limit him and his routs. He and Clayton will clear the side lines while Tutu works deep and Gates and the RBs work the middle and flats. You could see Floyd over the middle as well, but I just don't see them stressing his hammy with a lot of deep stuff.

I didn't start him this week for this reason.

This, of course, means he will GO OFF and have a HUGH game! :wacko: