[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Santonio Holmes

alexgaddis

Haha... This reminds me of an issue many of us have been having with Mike Sims-Walker. I drafted him relatively early and he hasn't been consistent at all. I've gotten so upset that I have been hate-tweeting him all season. After about my fifth one, it appeared to finally get under his skin... he actually responded to one of my tweets.

Barf: "I really, REALLY hate you man. Really."

MSW: "I'm sorry you feel that way about me."

His re-tweeting response to me met the inbox of everyone that follows him on Twitter. All of his fans saw my comments and then began harassing me via twitter. Messages like "that was uncalled for", and "you need to get a life" flooded my inbox. I actually began to feel bad for a minute, but then I had to make the decision to start or sit him again and immediately became infuriated.

It's become a running joke now between my friends and I. I sent MSW my last hate tweet on Wednesday... "I cut you from my roster today. Kind of bitter sweet. We can bury the hatchett now, though.... SIKE! JERK!"

Haha... This reminds me of an issue many of us have been having with Mike Sims-Walker. I drafted him relatively early and he hasn't been consistent at all. I've gotten so upset that I have been hate-tweeting him all season. After about my fifth one, it appeared to finally get under his skin... he actually responded to one of my tweets.

Barf: "I really, REALLY hate you man. Really."

MSW: "I'm sorry you feel that way about me."

His re-tweeting response to me met the inbox of everyone that follows him on Twitter. All of his fans saw my comments and then began harassing me via twitter. Messages like "that was uncalled for", and "you need to get a life" flooded my inbox. I actually began to feel bad for a minute, but then I had to make the decision to start or sit him again and immediately became infuriated.

It's become a running joke now between my friends and I. I sent MSW my last hate tweet on Wednesday... "I cut you from my roster today. Kind of bitter sweet. We can bury the hatchett now, though.... SIKE! JERK!"

:wacko:

From a social media PR viewpoint, he actually came back with the correct response and I wouldn't be surprised if he retweeted you for that exact reason. We have to educate our clients every now and then about twitter and how to properly respond. They don't get the retweet concept at times.

Edited by twiley