[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bluetooth adapters for a car...

rocknrobn26

Does anyone have any experience/suggs for an after market bluetooth adapter to allow for hands free cellphone operation for a car?

The wife has been traveling a lot into Chi lately and they have a hands free law.

TIA

Does anyone have any experience/suggs for an after market bluetooth adapter to allow for hands free cellphone operation for a car?

The wife has been traveling a lot into Chi lately and they have a hands free law.

TIA

I bought this one for my new vehicle. It works great and I've been very happy with it. It responds to voice commands, so, you can just say "Dial 555-555-5555" ......if someone calls, you can just say "answer" It works very well.

:wacko:

I bought this one for my new vehicle. It works great and I've been very happy with it. It responds to voice commands, so, you can just say "Dial 555-555-5555" ......if someone calls, you can just say "answer" It works very well.

Saw that one and also wanted the 4 model due to it's slimmer style, but no one had one.

So I ordered this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-Cruiser-Blueto...2416&sr=8-7

We'll see how it works.

Thanks for the info.

Not a real telephone number.

Well I bought the Jabra Cruiser....

What a POS! Lookin' at the BlueAnt Menudo, but I want the slimmer model because it looks like the clamp will get in the way of the visor's vanity mirror and amazon is out of stock on it! :wacko:

Still lookin'.

Still lookin' for more suggs.

I'm going to check out the Parrot products for the wife's car.

Yeah...saw those. Got a return authorization from Amazon on the Jabra. Ordered this one...

Still waiting on the BlueAnt 4. Hopefully the Moto will work. If it doesn't Amazon assured me a return is no problem.

Keep in touch on this EGL.

I'm going to check out the Parrot products for the wife's car.

The Moto T505 works like a charm! :wacko: It even auto answers (phone function I think as I messed around in the menu). Crystal clear sound, paired on the first try, voice recognition is flawless, and has very simple controls. True it is 2 year old technology, but it does everything we need it to do, for $59 (I got it w/ Amazon Prime). It has FM capabilities, but haven't tried it yet...don't want to overwhelm the wife the first day. :tup:

EGL,

If you are looking, I'd seriously consider the Moto. Not sure what other whistles and bells the newer models have, but it can't have much more than this one and you'll save a chunk of $$. Agreed I only got it today, so eval will be ongoing.

Stay away from Jabra...what a POS!