[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Week 15?

Patsfan39

Collins- The HOU D is just awful and Super Mario is really banged up, might not even play

Jacobs- He is on a roll and NYG will try to eat up clock to keep Vick off of the field

Gonzo- Really torn on this one but Tamme hasn't done much lately; ATL should have a field day with the SEA D

Did you guys seriously leave a link to yours without helping me in mine? LOL.

HA! I guess I did.

Your post looks like it's an advice thread giving advice (ala Hugh One and others), especially since it's 2 pages.

I'll see if I have an opinion.....

I personally would go Collins. I figure that titans will be down and passing. Britt is healthy and a big game for him against houstons sorry CBs. Houston is going to do like the last time and stack 8 in the box to stop CJ, except the last time when Rusty was starting he couldnt exploit it.

I would go with Jacobs because he is on fire and the Giants coaching staff is really starting to use him, plus Bradshaw got a little banged up

Last I would have to go with Tamme because the colts are playing at home and the Jags are not that good covering the te position, plus I think the colts will come out and beat the crud out of the jags. big big game and Manning is going to be on his game. The only thing that scares me about Tamme is they have started substituting him down on the goal line because of his poor blocking skills. He still should get targets and yds, and maybe a score.

I pretty much agree. Only slight question would be with the QB. Garrard is a threat to run one in. But I might give the node to Collins. It could be MJD's day against Indy.

Good Luck!

Scoring in sig.

Pick one QB:

Garrard at IND (in a dome)

Kerry Collins at home vs HOU (no significant weather expected either)

Pick one (last flex spot):

Choice vs WAS

Hightower at CAR

Jacobs vs PHI

One TE:

Tamme vs JAC

Tony Gonzo at SEA

The TE I don't choose could be used as my flex.

Thanks in advance, and feel free to leave your link.

Edit, some news here on Hightower-

(TheHuddle) Arizona Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt said he would not have put RB Tim Hightower back in the game against Denver after he fumbled if Beanie Wells (illness) had been healthy or LaRod Stephens-Howling hadn't been gassed, according to AZCardinals.com's Darren Urban. 'It was out of necessity,' Whisenhunt said. 'But he did what he had to do.'

Analysis: Maybe Whisenhunt should only play Beanie Wells "out of necessity" since Tim Hightower rushed for 148 yards and 2 TDs on only 18 carries. It was a career-high for Hightower and the fourth 100-yard game of his career. Arizona is at Carolina in Week 15. If Wells is over his case of the sniffles he will probably be the primary back again, but that doesn't mean anything in the fantasy community.

Second Edit-

What do you guys think about putting in BOTH TEs? Then I wouldn't be using Hightower/Jacobs.

I think this is easy.. stick with the studs the past few weeks... Garrad, (shootout with tamme) Jacobs,(team needs a win) Tamme (team needs a win)

Hight tower against a very weak defense//Garrard is doing well and if its point you need use him//I like Gonzalez/// one more ? for me.....I need 2 RBs..who would you use..Ahamad Bradshaw..Steven Jackson..Ryan Torain..BenJarvas Green-Ellis..THOUGHTS

Scoring in sig.

Pick one QB:

Garrard at IND (in a dome)

Kerry Collins at home vs HOU (no significant weather expected either)

Pick one (last flex spot):

Choice vs WAS

Hightower at CAR

Jacobs vs PHI

One TE:

Tamme vs JAC

Tony Gonzo at SEA

The TE I don't choose could be used as my flex.

Thanks in advance, and feel free to leave your link.

Edit, some news here on Hightower-

(TheHuddle) Arizona Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt said he would not have put RB Tim Hightower back in the game against Denver after he fumbled if Beanie Wells (illness) had been healthy or LaRod Stephens-Howling hadn't been gassed, according to AZCardinals.com's Darren Urban. 'It was out of necessity,' Whisenhunt said. 'But he did what he had to do.'

Analysis: Maybe Whisenhunt should only play Beanie Wells "out of necessity" since Tim Hightower rushed for 148 yards and 2 TDs on only 18 carries. It was a career-high for Hightower and the fourth 100-yard game of his career. Arizona is at Carolina in Week 15. If Wells is over his case of the sniffles he will probably be the primary back again, but that doesn't mean anything in the fantasy community.

Second Edit-

What do you guys think about putting in BOTH TEs? Then I wouldn't be using Hightower/Jacobs.