[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The top 10 worst type of footbal fans

MustOfBeenDrunk

I'm surprised Browns fans weren't on the list... I mean Cleveland is the reasons they serve beer in plastic bottles now.....

I've also heard stories of brown fans peeing on the Steelers section from the upper deck of the old stadium....

I have been to home games of

Eagles ( I was born and raised in Philly )

Vikes ( I lived there for many years )

49ers ( I now live 40 miles south of SF )

Raiders ( I'm only 30 miles from Oakland )

So I can only speak of my experiences of those and I have to say that the 49er fans were the most respectful of the four.

My daughter that is in the Navy is a Seahawks fan and wore her gear and no one fan gave her any crap.

At any of the other games I witnessed plenty of crap dished out to fans that were wearing gear from another team.

At a Raiders game (Raiders versus San Diego) a young lady was wearing a LA Rams jersey and was jumped and had her jersey torn off her and then it was tossed around the section as in a game of keep away.

I have been to home games

of

So I can only speak of my experiences of those and I have to say that the 49er fans were the most respectful of the four.

My daughter that is in the Navy is a Seahawks fan and wore her gear and no one fan gave her any crap.

At any of the other games I witnessed plenty of crap dished out to fans that were wearing gear from another team.

At a Raiders game (Raiders versus San Diego) a young lady was wearing a LA Rams jersey and was jumped and had her jersey torn off her and then it was tossed around the section as in a game of keep away.

Are you trying to tell me the term Violent Femmes is really just an ironic band name and has no place in reality?

#10) People who only watch the Superbowl aren't football fans, they just like the big event

#9) This is the one day a week where I eat crap, so screw you Old Wizard!

#8) Who doesn't like hot chicks in anything? WTH is wrong with this person?

#7) I think the Steelers fans are one of the best traveled fans out there.

#6) Ok, you ask this question you are not a fan, just interested.

#5) Poor Oakland, they don't have much. Let them have their craziness!

#4) Was this really written recently? I mean really?

#3) I'll give him this one, only because I am a Carolina fan and naturally despise all division rivals.

#2) I hate the Cowboys.

#1) Eh, there's been a lot of mediocrity with Gang Green, can't say I even notice them.

My $0.02

I have been to home games of

Please let her know, how much most of us appreciate her service. :wacko: AF vet here.

Edited by Turf Smurf

Checklist of things NOT to do when making a top ten list:

Misspell lots of things: CHECK

Subjectivity: CHECK

Entirely opinionated, very little facts: CHECK

Sound like a moron: CHECK

Sweeping generalizations: CHECK

Calling groups of fans the worst types simply because he doesn't like the team they root for: CHECK

Well, you can't say he wasn't thorough...at least he didn't miss any of the bad things to do... :wacko: