[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, this macabre local story

bushwacked

The town I used to live in in central WA is a small ultra-conservative town, amid awesome landscapes. Population, maybe 100K in the greater valley. Isolated, but a very cool area to live.

This girl was brutally murdered there last February.

Seventeen year old attractive, cheer-leader girl next door with a bright future. No sexual assault, but apparently the perp or perps tried to dismember her arm.

This guy gets arrested for murder in early October

30-year old quirky guy, that worked in a hair salon with the victim. By all accounts the guy was strange and an emo/alternative guy, but many people also referred to him as a sweetheart, that wouldn't hurt a fly. Dude apparently was a lady's man.

Guy is obviously involved, victims blood in his apt., and blood apparently in another place he hung out or lived at. His DNA was also found on a piece of duct tape where the body was found.

This 20-year old girl, friends with primary suspect, was arrested last Thursday for rendering criminal assistance and police obstruction.

It seems many people kind of think of her as somewhat evil and apparently thought she was responsible from day 1. A lot of the information coming out becomes more and more disturbing. Although it's available in public police affidavits, I won't go into details, beyond saying it seemed like a thrill kill. The popular public opinion (and amongst those in the know, I've talked to since the initial arrest) is that other people are likely involved and their day is coming.

Edited by bushwacked

The town I used to live in in central WA is a small ultra-conservative town, amid awesome landscapes. Population, maybe 100K in the greater valley. Isolated, but a very cool area to live.

This girl was brutally murdered there last February.

Seventeen year old attractive, cheer-leader girl next door with a bright future. No sexual assault, but apparently the perp or perps tried to dismember her arm.

This guy gets arrested for murder in early October

30-year old quirky guy, that worked in a hair salon with the victim. By all accounts the guy was strange and an emo/alternative guy, but many people also refereed to him as a sweetheart, that wouldn't hurt a fly. Dude apparently was a lady's man.

Guy is obviously involved, victims blood in his apt., and blood apparently in another place he hung out or lived at. His DNA was also found on a piece of duct tape where the body was found.

This 20-year old girl, friends with primary suspect, was arrested last Thursday for rendering criminal assistance and police obstruction.

It seems many people kind of think of her as somewhat evil and apparently thought she was responsible from day 1. A lot of the information coming out becomes more and more disturbing. Although it's available in public police affidavits, I won't go into details, beyond saying it seemed like a thrill kill. The popular public opinion (and amongst those in the know, I've talked to since the initial arrest) is that other people are likely involved and their day is coming.

Holy crap. Sounds messed up!!!!!

http://www.thedirtysnatch.com/2010/10/06/c...ll-murder-case/

• 1 year later...

There was another article linked in the comments section. The other article quotes prosecuters and police saying this:

Asked about motive after the sentencing, Reid Cowell said Wilson “had a fascination with death and finally had an opportunity and the nerve to make it happen. I think he had an interest in what it would feel like.”

Sgt. John Kruse, chief of detectives with the Wenatchee Police Department, said after the sentencing that the motive was Wilson’s “fascination with death and stated desire to kill somebody.”

So, this dude who is fascinated by death, who had attempted to strangle another girl a few months before the killing of this girl was given a 14 year sentence in a plea deal by the prosecutor who had volumes of physical evidence and a jury pool ready to convict.

Great job there prosecutors office...

ETA: THe more I think about this, the more pissed off I get.

Edited by SEC=UGA

There was another article linked in the comments section. The other article quotes prosecuters and police saying this:

So, this dude who is fascinated by death, who had attempted to strangle another girl a few months before the killing of this girl was given a 14 year sentence in a plea deal by the prosecutor who had volumes of physical evidence and a jury pool ready to convict.

Well the sentencing was two days ago, so just think, he's likely getting his rectum pounded at this very moment. :tup:

Well the sentencing was two days ago, so just think, he's likely getting his rectum pounded at this very moment. :tup:

I can't believe you would post such filth.

They offered him a 10-year plea before trial, so the case couldn't have been the strongest. Although it sure seems his DNA at the crime scene and the victims blood in his apartment, makes a pretty strong case.