[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers vs. Panthers

Menudo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to play in dynasty leagues brother. We already knew this.

I play in one dynasty league. Of course, as a fairly high draft pick, he is on radars. I'm just impressed with how he has emerged in recent weeks. From replacing Randle-El as the #3 receiver, to gaining Roethlisberger's trust, I continue to see him grow, and I 'm excited to see it. Hines is definitely on the downard path, so, seeing Sanders step up is a positive thing. :wacko:

I play in one dynasty league. Of course, as a fairly high draft pick, he is on radars. I'm just impressed with how he has emerged in recent weeks. From replacing Randle-El as the #3 receiver, to gaining Roethlisberger's trust, I continue to see him grow, and I 'm excited to see it. Hines is definitely on the downard path, so, seeing Sanders step up is a positive thing. :wacko:

I would venture to say he is on every taxi squad in the Dynasty Universe. And I agree 100%.

Hines Ward = Wines Hard :wacko::tup:

Classic and oh so true

love it!

Applauding anything said by Mark Madden is not something to be proud of. That guy is an idot.

Hines Ward = the best receiver ever to play for the Steelers. Lynn & John didn't block like he does.

E.T.A. I heard they were going to follow up the "Top 10 Steelers Show" with a "Top 10 Browns Show", but, no one could think of anyone else that played for the Browns except for Jim Brown. :tup:

Edited by Menudo

I did the same thing. Went with Britt instead. Figured there would be no need to even throw the ball in this game. Oh well.

I also benched Wallace for Britt and for basically the exact same reason. I absolutely love Wallace and he's proved to be matchup-proof. I'll be targeting him again in 2011. His skillset plus big ben's ability to extend a play = not fair.

1st time hearing that so that may be why I spit my beer out.

I'm going to stop talking trash with you. Your team has a chance to really hurt my team's playoff position next week, and, unlike previous years, the Browns are definitely dangerous.

I didn't think I was trash talking. sorry you took it that way. I just thought it funny.

No, you weren't. I was, with my comment about only being able to come up with Jim Brown for the "Top 10 Browns"......I was talking to myself. :wacko:

I also benched Wallace for Britt and for basically the exact same reason. I absolutely love Wallace and he's proved to be matchup-proof. I'll be targeting him again in 2011. His skillset plus big ben's ability to extend a play = not fair.

I benched him for Steve Johnson. Might be bad, might not make any difference. We'll see.

I agree, though, getting to be matchup-proof. Should only be getting better next year.

O.k.........so, the Steelers are capable of blowing out some teams. I always thought that Cowher was waiting for this Carolina job, as he lives there, but, I don't know if he wants to take over this situation. I remember thinking at one time that John Fox was a very good coach.

Lou Groza

Bernie Kosar

Joe Turkey Jones (you know him)

Eric Metcalf

Leroy Kelly

Paul Warfield

Loaf, there will be a day when it will all have been worth it and it will mean more. (That is what I tell myself as a Pirates fan)

Edited by Menudo