[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers vs. Panthers

Menudo

With a lot to play for, the Steelers better show up ready to roll tonight.

:wacko: Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go !!!!!

P.S. As luck would have it, in the 32 team Hardcore Homers BOTH League, it is the Panthers vs. Steelers in the Super Bowl. We both have a lot of guys going tonight, so, this should be interesting !!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

announcers are idiots. clearly not a td. now they're backtracking. can't believe they actually are getting paid.

....and that is the end of Quarter # 3........these announcers are pretty bad.

For everyone expecting a blowout / snoozefest......the Steelers rarely blow out anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a close game. I'm not really sure that the Steelers are good enough to blow out teams right now.

For everyone expecting a blowout / snoozefest......the Steelers rarely blow out anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a close game. I'm not really sure that the Steelers are good enough to blow out teams right now.

nice to say after it's 3-0 middle of Q2

that INT will help though

Ok Santa: I'm asking you for an early Christmas present. Please....PLEASE take Stewart out of the game. It is clear that the Panthers have given up on their season and Fox is a blundering idiot. Please don't let the best player on the Panthers team get a freakish injury in a game that means nothing. Whaddya say bro?

what happened to Mendenhall?

Hopefully, nothing. He has been an absolute workhorse this season. They've been trying to give him a lot more rest the last few weeks.

Edited by Menudo