[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

looking for championship #'s...

osu1322

I'm looking for links to look at ESPN, yahoo, and any other FF leauges that will give numbers of players on championship rosters....

I been looking on ESPN and haven't found it yet... Figured I'd post something here looking for help to crunch some numbers and look for trends etc....

post any link u got here. they will be greatly appercated

yeah but I was kind of wondering if ESPN or Yahoo or the Huddle had a place where u can see % of this player is on % championship teams....

I read an arcticle by Berry Mattews where he started that 1 out of 5 teams that were playing in a championship had M. Vick. I know they have numbers like that and I'm just seeing if I'm able to look at them.... so far my attempts in finding such numbers have been in vien.

yeah but I was kind of wondering if ESPN or Yahoo or the Huddle had a place where u can see % of this player is on % championship teams....

I read an arcticle by Berry Mattews where he started that 1 out of 5 teams that were playing in a championship had M. Vick. I know they have numbers like that and I'm just seeing if I'm able to look at them.... so far my attempts in finding such numbers have been in vien.

I haven't seen one but you can pretty much see the trends. You either played or played against Vick, Blount, Foster, Tamme, Wallace etc.