[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tea Party Candidate Under FBI Investigation

bushwacked

I don't know what more you want from me? Do I think she should have done it if she did in fact do it? Absolutely not. Do I think a lot of these small political mistakes that TEA Party candidates have made are stupid but honest mistakes because they don't know the system? Probably in most cases. Do I think there is the possibility that there are some truly corrupt individuals in the TEA Party? Absolutely. Still if O'Donnell did what she is accused of doing (remember I've never liked her) then I can see how it can be done as an honest mistake. It is really no different then when I really didn't know the ropes of the business side or our operation and charged some personal stuff to the company and had to have the accountant tell me that I really shouldn't be doing that. Well I had a good accountant that knew the ins and outs that could tell me I needed to correct that, I question if many of these TEA Party candidates have good advisers that know the ins and outs of the electoral financing or political intrigue. That is all I'm saying. I'm not saying she should be allowed to do it, and that it shouldn't be corrected, I'm saying I can see how someone that is inexperienced in politics could make mistakes like that. With regard to the idiot in Maine, I think he has every right to appoint anyone he wants to appoint to his administration, I just think that appointing his daughter was a horrible political mistake.

We could go tic for tack on scandals committed by both major parties and quite a few 3rd parties if we wanted to, but you would say that is going off subject. Needless to say this one is fairly minor by comparison to most as is the guy hiring his daughter which I don't see as a scandal at all but rather a stupid political move.

Fair enough. and I concede the point.

However, when you run for office, one of the basics is knowing the campaign laws. Kinda like knowing what the job description is for a job you are applying for. Considering she ran for congress THREE TIMES ALREADY there is absolutely no excuse for her selective ignorance. (if in fact she is guilty, but considering she has zero other income or a job, it already doesnt pass the smell test . .)

But stop giving the Tea Party a pass on this Perch . . . whether you like it or not it looks like the tea Party candidates are already only working in their own self interests and screw what the people that put them there want. Did you see the interview with Rand Paul where he wanted to cut areas of the evil gubmnet EXCEPT medicare/medicaid reimbursements for doctors . . which he wanted to INCREASE becasue he was directly a beneficiary of those reimbursements? Pure self interest . . screw what the people want that elected them . .

It just shows that the "purists" in the Tea party are no better than the corrupt crooks that were already there. Same crooked crap, same ol same ol . . congress is sooo dirty

But stop giving the Tea Party a pass on this Perch . . . whether you like it or not it looks like the tea Party candidates are already only working in their own self interests and screw what the people that put them there want. Did you see the interview with Rand Paul where he wanted to cut areas of the evil gubmnet EXCEPT medicare/medicaid reimbursements for doctors . . which he wanted to INCREASE becasue he was directly a beneficiary of those reimbursements? Pure self interest . . screw what the people want that elected them . .

How many surgeries do you think Rand Paul is going to do as a senator? Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements are too low already which is proven out by the fact that many doctors will no longer these patients.

How many surgeries do you think Rand Paul is going to do as a senator? Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements are too low already which is proven out by the fact that many doctors will no longer these patients.

The point went zooming over your head . . . .

Rand Paul will go back to private practice again. Rand Paul wants what is best for Rand Paul. So Rand Paul supports those evil gubment reimbursemnets when it directly benefits him, and who cares if it costs the taxpayers more?

Taxed Enough Already? Not if your candidate is the recipient of those taxes . . :wacko: