[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Repubicans in Congress now a man short

Ursa Majoris

Lee of NY resigns

ETA: Omitted the L from Republicans but I kinda like the new name so no need to change it.

Yet scumbag dems like Barney Frank and Charles Rangle live to fight another day. You should be so proud of your party. Great work Ursula. Oops I misspelled your name. No need to change it sweetie. I kind of like it. Thanks though you bitter sad man for posting this. It has really shown the light on the GOP. Idiot.

Yet scumbag dems like Barney Frank and Charles Rangle live to fight another day. You should be so proud of your party. Great work Ursula. Oops I misspelled your name. No need to change it sweetie. I kind of like it. Thanks though you bitter sad man for posting this. It has really shown the light on the GOP. Idiot.

Wow. a little defensive. Is he your dad or something?

FWIW, I only posted this as a news article. I don't actually care about the sex lives of politicians as I believe they are completely irrelevant (unless said politician is one who has made "family values" part of his platform, then it's simple hypocrisy).

The defensiveness shown by some around here is kinda telling though............

FWIW, I only posted this as a news article. I don't actually care about the sex lives of politicians as I believe they are completely irrelevant (unless said politician is one who has made "family values" part of his platform, then it's simple hypocrisy).

The defensiveness shown by some around here is kinda telling though............

Telling? Like the guy who scours the internet on a hourly basis and posts anything and everything he can find on bashing conservatives? Yeah, I guess it is telling.

Telling? Like the guy who scours the internet on a hourly basis and posts anything and everything he can find on bashing conservatives? Yeah, I guess it is telling.

No, nothing like that guy, whoever he is. You must feel really vulnerable. Certainly you're very sensitive, considering you're a real don't-need-no-other-people pull-yerself-up-by-yer-bootstraps guy. Or so you would have us believe. You seem more like someone who feels the need to be a victim to me.

Do you think this bashes conservatives? Didn't I say I didn't care about where his willy has been? He has resigned, BTW, which is to his credit. I was more interested in how this plays out going forward. Since it's in NY, it might be an interesting test if there was a special election.

No, nothing like that guy, whoever he is. You must feel really vulnerable. Certainly you're very sensitive, considering you're a real don't-need-no-other-people pull-yerself-up-by-yer-bootstraps guy. Or so you would have us believe. You seem more like someone who feels the need to be a victim to me.

Do you think this bashes conservatives? Didn't I say I didn't care about where his willy has been? He has resigned, BTW, which is to his credit. I was more interested in how this plays out going forward. Since it's in NY, it might be an interesting test if there was a special election.

Hmmm...don't know what you're talking about in the first paragraph. Looks like you're just rambling again, trying to sound more important than you really are.

Between you and buttwhacked I think you have every article on the internet covered. Google has got nothing on you guys.