[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guess I'm cheap

polksalet

We have decided to go through with the metal crib. After our down payment and upon selling our current house for what we believe we can get I am going to need about 10k to pull it off. He just stared at me and said he'd cut me a check for 20k just in case I needed it, he said "Mr. P, we've been doing business for over 10 years and you've never been late, in fact you pay everything off early. If every customer were like you I would be washing cars for a living." He then pointed out that we would be pretty much debt free in 7 years. I told him by my calculations by applying the old payment you the new debt we would be totally debt free in 17 months. He just stared at me.

I'm not sure how to take it but I guess that's a good thing :wacko:

:lol:

My son was bank shoppin this week and he's ruthless with tacos, so far he doesn't like anybody.

My Dad said, "Son sometimes you need a bank to get started" i hated that...house will be paid off in Oct.2012 and i don't wanna walk into another bank from now on :wacko:

nice ta hear that guy pucker in his leather chair :tup:

My father tried to cosign my cousins college loan last week, and was rejected because he had an insufficient credit history. Dad has no debt at all, and is relatively well off.

Fook'em then! Banks are from the debbill.

What's great is when you can have banks competing for your business. Though I live near a small town (pop. 3500) we have three banks here with a fourth on the way. My banker (Tim) just left his old bank to go be the manager of the new bank. He's been calling his customers to let them know he's in this new position and letting us know that he would be HAPPY to serve us at his new bank. Well, our current bank realizes what Timmay is up to and the new manager of Tims old bank stopped Mrs. HR two weeks ago and wanted to offer to us a lowering of our current mortgage rate a half point, no cost to us, just come sign some paperwork. I can't wait to see what my banker friend Tim will offer us! :tup:

But otherwise, have sex with'em! :wacko: