[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The dog got into the ribs from dinner...

piratesownninjas

The bones were cooked... My boxer got into my wifes dinner plate after we ate.

About 30 minutes after I posted this I freaked out and took my boxer to an animal ER. They took X-rays and saw the three bones broken into 7 pieces. We decided it was best to induce vomiting as it was better than having the bones passing through the other way. I got home at 3am and was at work at 7am. Of all weekends to have to work... :wacko:

At one point the vet came out of the room to tell me that my boxer was insane and that she escaped the X Ray table and tried to lick everyone in the room. It took three people to hold the 45 pound boxer down.

Not sure if anyone cares, or if you can see the vid, but this is .My son and Joplin the Boxer

Thanks for all the responses.

Are dogs immune to salmonella?

Yes. I prefer giving some raw, frozen chicken once every week or two. And you don't want to feed raw chicken (or turkey, fish, beef, etc) at the same time as their kibble as the kibble is digested more slowly.

And cooked bones are a bad idea. Why do you hate your dogs?