[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA POOL - March Madness just around the corner

Cunning Runt

I run an NCAA pool every year - $5 per entry. Over 500 entries last year including lots of Huddlers. Go ahead and sign up now. Brackets are released this coming Sunday evening and March Madness starts a week from Thursday. Everyone is welcome and feel free to invite others. Thanks!!!

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/2011NCAA

Edited by Cunning Runt

I run a pool each year as well and have a question:

Why do you use the site you do? I've always used poolhost, which is free, and never had any issues with them. Does pickhoops allow you to do anything unique?

I dunno - just never had any problems with the site. They allow me to create mailing lists, smacktalk boards. Just in general have been real pleased with the site. When I've had a question, they've had a viable answer for me within the hour generally.

I'm willing to pay the freight for the peace of mind. When I'm dealing with so many entries and many of which are coming from people I don't know, and don't know me, it's important to me to do this on a site I have confidence in.

No other reason really. It come off the top of the pool fees and no one's complained so I roll with it.

Edited by Cunning Runt

I run a pool each year as well and have a question:

Why do you use the site you do? I've always used poolhost, which is free, and never had any issues with them. Does pickhoops allow you to do anything unique?

Last year I ran a bracket. I decided that if I ever did so that I would use pickhoops. I like it. It has lots of stats and you can do some hypotheticals where you can see what would happen to the standings if certain teams advanced.

On a sidenote, I do also use poolhost for a NFL pickem contest that a ran for the office pool. No problems with that either.

Edited by MikesVikes

No questions, just debating on whether to enter or not. When I get into a pool, it makes watching the games un-enjoyable.

I can see your point if you have some homer teams to route for. But I wouldn't pay half as much attention to the games if I wasn't in a few pools. It is the opposite for me.

I can see your point if you have some homer teams to route for. But I wouldn't pay half as much attention to the games if I wasn't in a few pools. It is the opposite for me.

Ya, me too.

My two favorite teams aren't even in it (Ball State and IU), so I'm rooting for Purdue and Notre Dame.

Indiana - REPRESENT !!

BRACKETS BEING ANNOUNCED AS I TYPE THIS.

TO HECK WITH THE NFL FOR THE NEXT MONTH.

MARCH MADNESS... HERE WE GO !!!

I run an NCAA pool every year - $5 per entry. Over 500 entries last year including lots of Huddlers. Go ahead and sign up now. Brackets are released this coming Sunday evening and March Madness starts a week from Thursday. Everyone is welcome and feel free to invite others. Thanks!!!

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/2011NCAA

Edited by Cunning Runt