[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Middle East

nuke'em ttg

It wont be long now

Can you narrow this down for me please, because you've been saying it for what some might consider a long time.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...114&hl=long

That was back in December. Now we're in March. That's a long time. At least to me.

TIA. :wacko:

Oh, and while you're at it defining the timeframe for me, could you also let me know what the topic is you're referring to? What won't be long now?

TIA. :tup:

Can you narrow this down for me please, because you've been saying it for what some might consider a long time.

That was back in December. Now we're in March. That's a long time. At least to me.

Oh, and while you're at it defining the timeframe for me, could you also let me know what the topic is you're referring to? What won't be long now?

Hugh, you must know that God's perception of time and ours are completely and totally different. What may seem like an eternity to us is merely a blink of an eye to him.

I think what MM is referring to is the fact that the true God is Allah and that the Muslims will eventually, with help from "God", reveal that to us. All Christians will realize their mistake, understand that they have been led astray by centuries of misinformation by the power brokers of the Christian Religion. MM is in fact on the cutting edge and sees the light, he knows that those that blindly follow Christian doctrine have erred in their core set of beliefs. He is, in not so clear of a manner, recognizing that this day is coming, that Allah is the true and only God and that he is waiting for this screw to turn.

Matthew 24: 32-34

May 14th 1948

6 day war 1967

How long is a generation?

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[a] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Edited by moneymakers

You just had to ask didn't you. F'n moran.

Matthew 24: 32-34

May 14th 1948

6 day war 1967

How long is a generation?

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[a] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Uh...... What?