[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When's the last time you've been flipped off

nuke'em ttg

Someone flipped me off about a week ago. Single lane road, windy with a double yellow line so no opportunity to pass. I'm stuck behind this guy and he's going between 10 mph and 15 mph in a 40 mph zone. Since he is going so painfully slow, not by choice I am on his ass. A turn comes up t a parking lot and he has his blinker on but he is not moving over into the turn lane. So I start gesturing with my arms to move over, and am yelling get the F out of the way! So he starts violently flipping me off. It was all I could do to not follow him and turn it into a real fight. If I didn't have a kid at home I would have risked the jail time just to bitch slap this jackass!

I have been told to take a flying F at a rollin' donut plenty of times in the last million years or so..... and to do various other acts that aren't really possilbe.... but I would have to say that the last time I was actually flagged the bird was probably 1966.

I got flipped off about a month ago. My fiance's ex has been putting their 27 pound daughter in his car without a car seat so his new wife's one year old kid can use the car seat (mind you, my fiance's sister gave it to them). I brought this up at the last "pick up/drop off" and said that needed to be rectified. This time, I asked if he had a seat and he said no, I said no problem you can use ours. I took it out and handed it to him and he gets all pissy and I say "it is only your child's safety smart guy" and I received the bird in return as he drove away. Coward.

I am constantly amazed by people who flip you off when they are in the total wrong. One time, I was driving in the left hand lane, doing about 10 over the limit, when a car in the right hand lane, about 100 yards ahead is making a pathetic attempt to get into the left lane in front on me. I am coming up on them at a reasonable pace, but they had the time to merge about 3 times over. The car drifts out over the line ... then pulls back. Drifts out again... pulls back. I say to myself "well, are you coming or aren't you?" Now I'm just off their hind quarter, when they finally make a definitive move, but it's too late, I'm in the spot, and they jerk the wheel violently back into the right lane, almost losing control of their car. Keep in mind, I've had the car on cruise control the entire time and have just been watching this farce.

When I finally pull up even, still on cruise control, this woman is screaming her lungs out at me, giving me the SHAM WOW! eye and the bird.

Pathetic

Edited by billay

Or a cop.

When I was maybe 18, me and some buddies were drinking some beers and driving around when a car get pretty close behind us. I was driving, so I shot my middle finger up in the air to the driver behind us in a "get off our ass" gesture.

We then pulled into a local grocery store and this car came right in behind us. Guy walks up to the car and sure enough, it was a county sherriff. And here we all are with beers. Not drunk mind you, but underage drinking and driving.

Fortunately, the cop knows my parents and lets me off with a warning.

I've been real careful dropping the birdie since.

lol

Well if you weren't doing anything wrong, you (probably) woulda been OK. Or shoulda. POS shouldn't have been riding your tail. I freakin hate ahole cops (and VA has a ton of them - staties mostly).

I am constantly amazed by people who flip you off when they are in the total wrong.

Rarely does someone's stupidity amaze me, esp regarding driving. I've been far too aware of how many amazingly stupid POSs there are out there to be so amazed. However once in a blue moon......this wasn't a literal flip off, but once I was driving around in a crowded parking lot looking for a space. A middle-aged woman is slllloowwwwwly pulling out of a good spot...yapping on her precious cell phone the whole time. Finally she is backed out the whole way (ie all she has to do is put it in drive and go)....and sits there, yapping away. Finally I had enough, honked, and threw my arms up as if to say "hello?" She starts pulling away, I pull up and as she passes she gives me a very nasty look and goes "I WAS TALKING ON MY PHONE!"

I was speechless.