[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kinda funny...

SEC=UGA

Hope and Change :wacko:

(little sheep voted for clueless man)

Noble Peace Prize winner

(given to clueless man by clueless sheep)

Guy has more wars going than any other President.

(just ask Mr.Trump)

Guy has spent more than all other Presidents combined.

(just ask Tom Spelnver)

Fill in the blank

It XXXX be long now.

Have to agree with most of the lefties on this one.

Seems like the USA went in and bomed what they could and stopped because short of sendning in ground troops there was nothing more to bomb.

I would much rather he did that and send in some covert ops and get the job done compared to what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now the only thing is to make it happen - hopefully he will succeed.

What is Newt's solution today so I can tell what the wrong answer is?

Rand Paul: I was happy to see that Newt Gingrich has staked out a position on the war, a position, or two, or maybe three. I don’t know. I think he has more war positions than he’s had wives.

:wacko: Kinda harsh but I chuckled.

Rand Paul: I was happy to see that Newt Gingrich has staked out a position on the war, a position, or two, or maybe three. I don’t know. I think he has more war positions than he’s had wives.

:wacko: Kinda harsh but I chuckled.

I actually like Paul, regardless of some of his politics. At least he has a coherent plan and is willing to back it up. Gingrich, OTOH, is a tired corrupt old fart who says what he thinks will serve him best......in other words, just another meh politician.

Which week's opinion of teh solution do you want. The weeks where he calls for action or the weeks where he bashed Obama for taking action?

The president is right, it is a turd sandwich. We know one side is lead a murderous scumbag who paid someone to blow up a high school buddy of mine. We know the other side doesn't like that guys side. I think time will tell that the relative hands-off approach we took in Egypt was the right move. Apparently, the violenece in Lybia will not afford us that option. See Karzi and Al-Yawar

Only 47% favor action because we aren't sure the guys we want to side with are worth of our siding with. It is a legitimate concern. Iraq and Afghanistan should have at least taught us to not be in a rush to determine who our friends are and that none of the candiates are going to look particularly good.

Apparently, given the precedent set by the last administration, the alternative to lmitied engagement is invasion, occupation, liberation and a decade plus of rebuilding on the back of teh American taxpayer. In that regard, a slow, calculated approach seems reasonable. If limited air strikes and CIA operatives can effect a change in Lybia that benefits the United States, then isn't that preferrable to Operation Lybian Freedom? I think the only answer to that question is yes.

There's my statment. Argue away.

I see you guys got the talking points memo this morning :tup:

:lol:

It's common sense, not talking points. But enjoy whatever floats yer boat. :wacko:

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that we do not know who we are supporting in Lybia. We have a nice little budget that goes to the CIA for this very purpose. At any rate, we just opened the door for our European allies to proceed. Cause as I've stated before, the majority of oil interest there is European. You do the math.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely that we do not know who we are supporting in Lybia.

<snip>

You do the math.

In 1980, the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan and we supported the Mujahideen, because it would be HIGHLY unlikely that we didn't know who they were.

You do the history.

In 1980, the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan and we supported the Mujahideen, because it would be HIGHLY unlikely that we didn't know who they were.

You do the history.

:wacko:

Bush was in charge then wasn't he? Fail.