[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Libya: the plot thickens

BeeR

You can bank on ground troops as well.

I'm sure all those who would rip on Bush for such actions will be every bit as enthusiastic about ripping on their savior for this as well. Right?? Damn that Obamesssiah, I knew he was all about the oil -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/30...on-sources-say/

I rip them both.

The North Star? :wacko:

Bible Spice nods her head towards the critique of Obama for being nuanced and then immediately gives him props for his North Star reference. Maybe it's because I didn't watch Obama's speech and have no context, but I'm guessing it's more likely that the next great right wing hope is extremely dimwitted.

Bible Spice nods her head towards the critique of Obama for being nuanced and then immediately gives him props for his North Star reference. Maybe it's because I didn't watch Obama's speech and have no context, but I'm guessing it's more likely that the next great right wing hope is extremely dimwitted.

Yeah, I watched the Sarah's performance and if she's sane, I know where there is a whole housefull.

None. You're saying it was intentional? The military is notorious for its half-assed security. You think it's an accident that so many 20th century innovations (H-bomb, fighter jets, etc etc) were soon after popping up in Russia and such?