[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beastie Boys - Short Film

kpholmes

With the release of their new album, Hot Sauce Committee Part Two, the Beastie Boys will also be releasing a short, 30 minute movie - starring:

Danny McBride, Seth Rogen, Elijah Wood, Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Jack Black, Rainn Wilson, Rashida Jones, Jason Schwartzman, Ted Danson, Steve Buscemi, Stanley Tucci, Susan Sarandon, Chloë Sevigny, Will Arnett, Kirsten Dunst, Martin Starr, Laura Dern, David Cross, and Zach Galifianakis.

(NSFW)

:wacko:

When are they gonna let these guys play the Super Bowl? New York City would be the place to have them.

Sabatoge was a real cool video and this looks to be great due to all the stars and their schticks....

Michael Diamond, No, my name's Clarence

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

• 4 weeks later...
MTV played a music video?

Amazing, huh :wacko:

Someone is watching MTV?

Only because I heard this was going to be on. I had to DVR it because it came on @ 2am. It was even unedited. I couldn't believe it.

Very Disappointing if you ask me.

I've enjoyed their music since I was in high school when "License to Ill" came out, but this was highly overrated and the music was nothing as creative and inventive as it had been in the past.