[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conspiracy Theories

SEC=UGA

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so here's my question for the troofers with respect to WTC7. there are countless videos, reports, interviews, etc. from the hours leading up to the collapse where people are talking about the collapse being imminent. people talking about it hearing it creaking, seeing the face of the building buckling, etc. the attitude that afternoon seems clearly to indicate that in most peoples' minds, it wasn't a question of IF the building was going to collapse due to fire and damage, but WHEN.

so my question is, how do all those facts fit into the conspiracy theory? were all of the news agencies in on the conspiracy? the firemen who described the fact that it looked like it was going to come down? the fire chief who determined that it wasn't safe to continue rescue or firefighting operations in or near the building? were they all in on it, or were they somehow played by the puppetmasters? if the latter, what techniques would the conspirators use to convince all of these firemen and such that the building was about to collapse due to fire and structural damage?

If you havent done research on the topic, then dont bother commenting. I dont care if some people want to make jokes, but for those that just dismiss the idea simply because "our govt would never do something like that!", well, its people like you that need to wake the F up.

I don't think that's fair comment at all. I haven't seen anyone say "our govt would never do something like that!". Virtually all of us on this side of the discussion have used logic, facts and common sense to refute the idea of a 9/11 inside job. Many of the questions we have asked have been met with "watch the video".

I don't think that's fair comment at all. I haven't seen anyone say "our govt would never do something like that!". Virtually all of us on this side of the discussion have used logic, facts and common sense to refute the idea of a 9/11 inside job. Many of the questions we have asked have been met with "watch the video".

Exactly. Stop asking the questions here and research it yourself. All the answers you want are in those 2 videos I mentioned. If you dont want to watch them, then you just arent curious enough about the overwhelming amount of evidence that goes against the official report.

If joe blow posted a video on the innernets, it has to be true.

It isnt a video on the internet. They are videos that were put together that include interviews from victims, families, as well as all kinds of analysis from professional building, contractors, professors, you name it.

Which brings up another question - Why the hell do you think some of the families question the official story also?

perhaps the easiest thing to explain in all of this.

So a family loses a member, then this "investigation" takes place from our govt. They give this huge report about what happened. Then there is a TON of conflicting evidence that simply doesnt add up, and the family is supposed to just accept what they were initially told? Thats easy to explain? Riiiiight.

So a family loses a member, then this "investigation" takes place from our govt. They give this huge report about what happened. Then there is a TON of conflicting evidence that simply doesnt add up, and the family is supposed to just accept what they were initially told? Thats easy to explain? Riiiiight.

I believe I said that grief and denial might be good explinations about why somebody might want to not believe facts or a report. Thought I'd just put that out there so we can do away with whatever it is you are attributing me as saying.

One more time, but there actually isn't a ton of evidence that conflicts with the official report. There is conjecture and there is opinion and, IMO, there is a deep-seated need for some folks to believe the X Files is true, Deep Throat is real and the Illuminati run the world.

I'm sorry but that's what all this comes across as.

And I STILL don't know how bits of Boeing 757 got spread around the Pentagon after the "cruise missile hit it".

And I STILL don't know how bits of Boeing 757 got spread around the Pentagon after the "cruise missile hit it".

If everything else that is suggested is reasonable - than I don't see how it isn't reasonable to suggest that people in a hot air balloon above the Pentagon dropped them.

One more time, but there actually isn't a ton of evidence that conflicts with the official report. There is conjecture and there is opinion and, IMO, there is a deep-seated need for some folks to believe the X Files is true, Deep Throat is real and the Illuminati run the world.

I'm sorry but that's what all this comes across as.

And one more time, if you would only watch the videos, and stop asking ME the questions, you will see that it is not conjecture, opinion, or anything else you want to call it. There are factual statements, as well as evidence, that disputes the official story. If you arent willing to watch them, then I dont know what to tell you. You really have to start there in order to have anything to dispute.

ok so here's my question for the troofers with respect to WTC7. there are countless videos, reports, interviews, etc. from the hours leading up to the collapse where people are talking about the collapse being imminent. people talking about it hearing it creaking, seeing the face of the building buckling, etc. the attitude that afternoon seems clearly to indicate that in most peoples' minds, it wasn't a question of IF the building was going to collapse due to fire and damage, but WHEN.

so my question is, how do all those facts fit into the conspiracy theory? were all of the news agencies in on the conspiracy? the firemen who described the fact that it looked like it was going to come down? the fire chief who determined that it wasn't safe to continue rescue or firefighting operations in or near the building? were they all in on it, or were they somehow played by the puppetmasters? if the latter, what techniques would the conspirators use to convince all of these firemen and such that the building was about to collapse due to fire and structural damage?

They were all part of the thousands , I mean hundrerds I mean the few that made it all possible.

Open up yer mind and explore the real truth.

the families of the victims should be against "terrorism", right?.....you have to realize you're arguing with people who are more interesting in proving "conspiracy theories" wrong rather than be objective.....

some of the answers are pretty obvious here...

and also I want to add to the whole "birther" subject which is silly, but if anyone ever questioned whether or not I was born here, I would say "hold on, let me silence the critics"....especially if I was POTUS.....it's like this stuff is almost done on purpose as a distraction because ....why wouldn't he be born here?....why take a couple of years to come with proof?...

And one more time, if you would only watch the videos, and stop asking ME the questions, you will see that it is not conjecture, opinion, or anything else you want to call it. There are factual statements, as well as evidence, that disputes the official story. If you arent willing to watch them, then I dont know what to tell you. You really have to start there in order to have anything to dispute.

you're arguing with trolls, I'd just bow out....they are arguing without even checking out your actual argument.....they just want to sit there at the computer eating potato chips and call someone "certifiable" and :wacko: obediently...

you're arguing with trolls, I'd just bow out....they are arguing without even checking out your actual argument.....they just want to sit there at the computer eating potato chips and call someone "certifiable" and :wacko: obediently...

Brent termed me a troll as well because I didn't care for the way he talked to people. For some reason he felt that my observation that he was coming across as a being a real cock to people who disagreed with him was irrelevant if I didn't watch his videos and read his links and I suspect that if I had read and watched them and still disagreed, that I would have been called a narrow minded drone or something like that. So really, what would the point have been? Especially when at the end of the day, the quality of my life is more effected by how he choses to talk to people around here, than the actual point he was trying to hammer into people.

Why is it that people have to watch videos or read links to ask a question or two or to have a relevant observation? Jahovah's Witness might come to my house wanting to tell me something. I might humor them and ask a question or two - but am I a troll if I don't eagerly take their copy of the Watchtower? Am I a troll if I'll talk to a white supremacist about his views, but don't want to read Mein Kampf?

What is wrong with a little Q and A with people who are trying to communicate a message?

Edited by Duchess Jack

Brent termed me a troll as well because didn't care for the way he didn't talk to people. For some reason he felt that my observation that he was coming across as a being a real cock to people who disagreed with him was irrelevant if I didn't watch his videos and read his links and I suspect that if I had read and watched them and still disagreed, that I would have been called a narrow minded drone or something like that. So really, what would the point have been? Especially when at the end of the day, the quality of my life is more effected by how he choses to talk to people around here, than the actual point he was trying to hammer into people.

Why is it that people have to watch videos or read links to ask a question or two or to have a relevant observation? Jahovah's Witness might come to my house wanting to tell me something. I might humor them and ask a question or two - but am I a troll if I don't eagerly take their copy of the Watchtower? Am I a troll if I'll talk to a white supremacist about his views, but don't want to read Mein Kampf?

What is wrong with a little Q and A with people who are trying to communicate a message?

I probably should have specified who I was talking about....because I have had no problem with you or with what you have said, but I haven't read every post in this thread....

my post was aimed more towards Bushy, Azz, I think Ursa and a few others....but you may have been trolling and I'm not saying just against Brent, but with what Peepinmofo has said, he's been trolled because people just find the idea of what he's saying absurd without even checking out why he's saying what he is....

I'm not saying you have to agree after watching a video or something, but at least check into what the person is talking about before throwing stones and laughing....because some of the responses I've seen to peepin aren't justified because he has kept it clean while Brent has a history on these boards and he has acted a certain way in response to others.....so it's tough for me to even go there on the Brent situation, but peepin hasn't put himself out there as much and he's already getting some silly responses by the troll liberty alliance....

Edited by Avernus

my post was aimed more towards Bushy, Azz, I think Ursa and a few others....but you may have been trolling and I'm not saying just against Brent, but with what Peepinmofo has said, he's been trolled because people just find the idea of what he's saying absurd without even checking out why he's saying what he is....

I believe Az posted several times about WTC7 (including a news video) and it kind of went unaddressed as well.

my post was aimed more towards Bushy, Azz, I think Ursa and a few others....

Are you seriously calling the three of us trolls? Really? All we have done is ask legitimate questions and try to engage in rational discussion. What we have been met with is an insistence that we need to "watch the videos", rather than any kind of coherent counter argument.

I'll tell you what I find truly astounding - the fact that in our tiny community there are so many birthers and inside jobbers. If that's a real representation of the proportionality of people in the wider nation, then we are all headed for the funny farm.

Are you seriously calling the three of us trolls? Really? All we have done is ask legitimate questions and try to engage in rational discussion. What we have been met with is an insistence that we need to "watch the videos", rather than any kind of coherent counter argument.

I'll tell you what I find truly astounding - the fact that in our tiny community there are so many birthers and inside jobbers. If that's a real representation of the proportionality of people in the wider nation, then we are all headed for the funny farm.

your problem is you like labeling people and namecalling....that's where you're trolling and if you check out the video that peepin posted, you could disagree and call it a day....

but when you throw around words like "certifiable" and "funny farm"....not to mention just the word "birther"....you're not even thinking for yourself, you're just categorizing people based on certain beliefs....

I believe certain things are inside jobs......as far as 9/11 goes, the one thing that bothers me just from a normal perspective without doing any research is what happened to the pentagon - the twin towers and even building 7 are arguable on so many levels, but I personally always found the pentagon crash funny...and even the flight 93 crash because that little divot was always there....and even Rumsfeld slipped up and said the plane was shot down...

it's a :20 video.....it's stuff like this that creates "inside jobbers" and whatever other label you have....just like other people say "sheeple" or some other clever grouping on my side of the fence, you know? the certifiable ones.....both sides can be guilty and that's why I try not to label or namecall, but other's don't play by the rules....and the word troll makes me a hypocrite, but I am just throwing back what is being spat out...

that's where the trolling comes in because I usually disagree with what you have to say, but don't get bothered by it because it's your opinion.....but when you start derailing the topic by trolling.....it takes what was and can be a decent topic of conversation and brings it closer to :wacko:

that's all I have to say, I'm not adding more to the thread....anything else can be said via PM and if you want to say something to me whether it's good or bad you can just send it there...or here...or both...

Evidently 24% of Americans "have doubts" about Obama's citizenship. I'm not sure what % of the US is made up of these inside job guys. You will have to admit, though, that this thread is basically right up there alley so that is what you are seeing, you troll...

BTW: I'm still highly unconvinced this was an inside job and I firmly believe the BHO is a Malaysian Transsexual disguised as an African-Anglo American.