[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone here work for Munich Re?

muck

Not exactly sure why you are asking, but I'm pretty sure Hugh One did some contract work for them a few years ago (2007 IIRC), but I think it was a short-term thing where he only did a few jobs for them real quickly.

Not exactly sure why you are asking, but I'm pretty sure Hugh One did some contract work for them a few years ago (2007 IIRC), but I think it was a short-term thing where he only did a few jobs for them real quickly.

Follow the link noob.

Women wore color-coded armbands, the newspaper said, citing unidentified guests, with red for hostesses, yellow for those available for sexual favors and white for women reserved for executives and top agents. After each trip to beds set up near the thermal baths, a woman would receive a stamp on her forearm, the paper reported

:tup::wacko:

They are collecting hand stamps? :lol:

Note to self . . . brush up resume and apply to Munich RE ASAFP

read all of what I wrote, supernewb

I did übernoob.

Not exactly sure why you are asking,

...I think he did. I think you need to turn on your subtlety detector.

Is there such a thing? Hell, I can't even get my sarcasmeter calibrated correctly. If you throw in subtlety as well then I'm screwed. :wacko: