[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

immigration issues

Azazello1313

Wait. Is is paying all his taxes? If so, make him a citizen and deport someone that isn't.

I'm trying not to be a hypocrite.

:wacko: Maybe we can start a deportation exchange agreement, we keep the tax paying undocumented aliens in exchange for our non-tax paying and undesirable citizens. :tup:

ultimately, I don't know how you can do otherwise. but it still sheds an interesting light on the issue.

It is always difficult when putting a human face and story to any ivory tower theoretical situation.

In THEORY Dick Cheney should be vehemently against the gheys, as that is part of the GOP platform. But . . his daughter is a lesbian. So the theory is abandoned because of his very personal experience. He has repeatedly refused to comment on it . . and good for him for doing so.

It is always difficult when putting a human face and story to any ivory tower theoretical situation.

I find his story less than compelling.

ETA: compelling in terms of what it has to do with immigration issues. If found the story very compelling.

Edited by Clubfoothead

I am truly wondering how long it took you to come up with that one.

just a couple seconds, actually. it's those threads where the whole point is to come up with a corny pun where I sit scratching my head for a while, 'cause all the good ones get snatched right up ("grizzly crime scene", etc.)